Teaser - Some fragrances are unforgettable!!!

Author's POV:

Rains...They bring so many memories...So many feelings alive!!!

It's like a box of emotions that was hidden deep inside your chest opens up. And you don't really know if you should embrace it or ignore it. Mix of bitter sweet emotions.

One such was the memory lane she was pushed into tonight when he simply pinned her to the wall on terrace. It wasn't the first time he did it. They have spent a whole childhood together. He was her childhood bestie. They knew each other since school days. He was her brother Sachin's best friend. Inspite of belonging to one of South India's richest business families she hated the fact that she and her brother had to keep travelling throughout the world.

She hated changing schools. She hated it when she had to let go off her friends and her comfort zone. When after changing schools for ten consecutive years she denied travelling with her parents although this time they promised of settling down in Australia forever she was skeptical of their decisions or let's say she didn't want to leave the small town Dhaulpur. Her parents Muskaan and Aarav didn't want their daughter to stay in a small town like Dhaulpur but she was adamant. And being the 16 year old self that she was, she put up a huge show infront of her grandparents that she doesn't want to go to Australia.

Siya and Raghav Prabhu were extremely understanding grandparents who smiled at their granddaughter's wish to complete her 11th and 12th in India. Raghav convinced his son Aarav to let her stay in Dhaulpur. Aarav was skeptical too but when his twin sister Riya convinced him that she will be fine and that Riya will take care of her neice Aarav was relieved.

Her Riya Pacchi (Aunt) was going to stay in Dhaulpur till their latest resort SiRa Greens wouldn't be well established. It's the first time when the Prabhu's invested in something beyond just a resort. This time they invested in an estate. That too in the northern India. With that Prabhu's were investing into the flower business for the first time in market. They wanted to be the leading business tycoons capturing the flower market in the country.

The estate had various farms of different variety of flowers. From wild to exotic. From the ones which grew as shrubs to the ones that grew on trees. From floral to the cactus family. Riya and Aarav were both taking business to the new high. Aarav was a fantastic businessman and a family man. He loved his wife and children a lot. But ofcourse like they say like mother's love their son a little more the same way daughter's are been pampered a little too much by their father. Aarav was no different. A drop of tear in his sweetheart's eye and there the man would melt like ice and she the mischievous one knew it well. She easily manipulated her father convincing him that she would stay back in Dhaulpur with her Riya Pacchi.

His daughter's half Punjabi genes thanks to her mother otherwise get activated and that meant his princess going on a fast. That being a father is something he couldn't tolerate. So finally she was left here in Dhaulpur to continue living her colorful childhood. She was the happiest because now she didn't have to let go off her friends.

Sachin being the protective brother to her also stayed back with his little one. He was an year elder to her. Although Aarav and Muskaan were concerned about his future he convinced them to make sure to migrate to Australia for his higher education. They had convinced her as well of the same. But she didn't care to think about it. All she cared was she would get another year with her friends.

She chuckled thinking about how dumb she was. She didn't even care about her future then. All she cared was if she could be with her friends.

Those friends who actually were never her friends. Those friends who hurt her the most. Those friends who were two faced. Those friends who made her a butt of joke.