Chapter 49

Media suggested by Pearl_mylove. Thank you Likhitha ❤️❤️❤️

SAANCHI

'Mumma... who's house is this?' Kyra asked tightening her grip on my fingers.

'Its my Naani's house...' I said smiling at my little one.

'You mean this is your Gammy's house?' she asked with excitement in her eyes and I chuckled saying 'Thats right!!!'

'Woooow!!! So that means you too have a Gammy Mumma!?? Same pinch' she said and I chuckled.

'Wellllll not just a Gammy you also have Grannies, grandpas, uncles and aunts and many more!!!' we heard Aahir and I turned around and saw him coming closer to Kyra and she blushed.

Annnnd my daughter has a crush!!!Woow!!!

'Hi pretty lady... chocolate?' saying he offered her a chocolate bar and my daughter hid herself behind me and I pressed my lips tightly to control my laughter.

'Come on Kayu...Tell a hello to Uncle Aahir!!! And tell him a thank you'

'Uncleee??? Ughhh!!! Call me Aahir or Riri sweetheart!!!' he said and my daughter was practically hiding herself with the hem of my kurta. Turning a tomato she blushed saying

'Thank you Riri!!!'

'Awwe your welcome cutie pie!!!' he said making my daughter turn crimson.

She definitely has a crush on him!!!

'My god she's shy!!!' Riri said and I caressed her back saying

'She is blushing!! My daughter falls in love with every other guy!!! You are the new one!!!' I said and Riri kept a hand on his chest. I slapped his shoulder. He has turned a drama king after marrying that Papa ki Chudail (Father's witch).

'Okay Kyra ready to meet your big big family?' he asked her and I saw how excited Kyra looked.

'And this is... Mumma's Gammy and Gampa!!!' saying I hugged Bela Nani and Mahir Nanu. Kyra was still hugging her teddy and looking at them with her big brown eyes.

'So what should I call them Mumma?' she asked softly

'Hmmmmmm... how about Big Gammy and Big Gampa?' Aahir suggested making my daughter blush again.

'Your daughter seems to be totally smitten by my husband!!!' Neiyat said and Aahir raised his collar. I giggled and hugged Neiyat.

Kyra looked very happy meeting my maternal grandparents. I wanted her to meet my parents and my paternal grandparents too but as dad's health was a little delicate they dropped the plans of joining us here.

'This is soooo yummy Big Gammy' saying she stuffed the Laddoo Bela Nani was feeding her. I giggled.

'What are you laughing at Saanchi...you were exactly the same as a kid. Always hungry for Laddoo made by Bela Mumma.' Aaru aunty said and I rolled my eyes and I laughed.

'You look happy Saanchi. I was skeptical when Aahir said you are going to marry the guy who broke your heart specially after he has a daughter from his first marriage but now I feel Kyra is the most beautiful gift you got from Nishchay.' And I smiled and looked at my daughter who was enjoying her laddoo.

'Not just in this marriage aunty. Kyra is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love her more than my life' I said and Aaru aunty patted my back.