Chapter 40

Sprinkling holy water before we begin!!!
Stay safe 🫣

Love ❤️
Your still alive author 🙂

SAANCHI

'Welllllll I heard you have the most beautiful smile Mrs Mehra...is that true?'

I raised an eyebrow...

'I don't know... many have told me that except my husband!!!'

I smirked to myself and decided to go with the flow as the message turned showing two blue ticks.

'Hmmm maybe your husband is blind or maybe too shy to express!!!'

Shy and him!!! Huhh

'I don't think he's shy!!! He's an asshole!!!'

I purposely said that

'Rude!!! What if Mr Mehra finds out his wife flirting with a stranger???'

I chuckled sadly sending

'Well my husband doesn't care!!!'

For a few minutes there was no reply from his side then he replied...

'Only if you knew!!! By the way what are you Jellyfish or elephant?' he asked and I was confused

'I didn't get you!!!' I said and for a few seconds I don't see any response on my phone but suddenly my phone starts ringing and I see Nishchay's number flashing.

Is he like sitting in the room next door and dialling my number? Idiot!!!

'Hello' I said picking the call to which I heard a lazy 'Hi...'

He was probably rolling over the bed. I could hear the sheets shuffle.

'Dontttt!!! Don't roll on the bed like that. Sheets will get crumpled' I was annoyed. I liked my bedroom neat and clean. Specially my bed.

'Not as of now Mrs Mehra...A sexy woman has occupied my room, let's say she hijacked my room, so I decided to take my wife's room in her absence!!! And because I don't get to do things to my wife I do things to her bed!!!' the way he said probably crushing my pillow or sheets to himself which made me choke upon my saliva and I began coughing rigorously. But he started giggling.

'Oh god!!! You are so cute Mrs Mehra!!! It would be fun talking to you in absence of Mr Mehra!!!'

I raised an eyebrow. He's playing around. Let's have some fun too. I smirked

'And why do you think I'll talk to you Mr stranger!!! I'm married!'

'Who told you I'm not one...but you seem to be more interesting than my wife...who doesn't want to talk to me!!!'

I shuffled uncomfortably in my place.

'Maybe she's scared!!! Maybe she doesn't want to discuss somethings with you!!!'

For a few minutes there was no response however soon he said

'You mean my wife has secrets???' and I kept quiet.

'Maybe....some secrets are best not discussed!!!'

There was silence again...

'How about you and I discuss our own secrets...some fun stuff!!! I mean tell me how is your husband???'

I smiled and said

'He is annoying!!!'

I heard shuffling noise again and then he said
'Why so? Does he irritate you???'