Chapter 45

NISHCHAY

Matured Content Ahead
Skip if it makes you uncomfortable

Every time I touched her, felt her the way she wiggled under me made me rock hard for her. My mouth still kissing her stomach line now wanted to explore more.

I slowly moved the tshirt slightly upwards only for her breathing to go uneasy. My fingers slightly brushed her upper stomach. She moaned at my touches and I felt her hands approaching my neckline. Her grip tightened on my neck as my lips kept moving higher and higher.

I slowly gestured her to give me more of her skin and like an obedient little wife she slights lifts her upper body and removes her tshirt off her body making it meet the same fate as my tshirt.

My eyes widen looking at the luscious beauty lying beneath me.

I kept looking at her and I notice her closing her eyes and trying to hide herself in my chest. But I wanted to see her, admire her. She was beautiful. I wanted to worship every inch, every part, every highs and lows of her body. I kept looking at her hungrily while she utters...

'Nishchay please!!! You....you are making me nervous!!!"

I smile. That thin piece of cloth covering her upper body she looked so damn sexy right now. I wanted all of her. Right here...Right now!!!

'And you know what you make me feel?'I ask her and she bites her lower lip. I slowly take her hand and start kissing her knuckles. I slowly begin to kiss her hands..

'I want to do this to you Mrs Mehra!!!' saying I start kissing her wrists, slowly reaching her shoulders and she giggles

'This!!!'

I slowly begin to pour wet kisses on her shoulder as her giggles stop and I get to hear ragged breaths...

'Nishchay please.....' she whispers and I chuckle saying

'And this' I slowly kiss her cleavage while in one go she hugs me tightly and flips me over such that I almost loose balance but I pull her over myself making sure she doesn't fall from the couch.

She sits on my stomach with her hands on my chest. I feel her applying pressure on my chest with her hands but at the same time I feel her grinding me down there. She slowly moves to and fro making me beg her for more.

'Saaaaan....Saaan.....' I am unable to process my feelings in words as I feel the grinding continue. She moans my name sensually making me even more hard if that's possible. Her little hands are pressing my chest and every time she moves her hip grinding me slowly deeply...I let out muffled breaths...It's not like I am a virgin but she makes me feel like one. I never knew dry humping someone could be this sexy, agitating yet fierce.

I never knew Saanchi could make me feel this way.

Saanchi...my wife! Gosh that sounds so good! I smile at that thought but while I'm still in my wild thoughts I feel my lips covered by her soft ones. She teasingly kisses my lips so needfully and my hands automatically find its way to her back and the next second I unhook the last piece of cloth off her body and her kisses stop! Her hip movement pauses!

Mature Content Ends

Fuck!!! Did I cross the line?

I see her part our lips and looking elsewhere. I look at her red face and now I don't know if she's red in anger or with what we have been doing now for probably last few minutes.

'Saan...Saanchi...did I...I mean cross the li-'

And before I could complete the statement our landline phone rings loudly.