Chapter 15

SAANCHI

With his quirky smile I recalled that incident which although was embarrassing held a moment which I'll cherish throughout my life. Even today I don't know what that was but it still held my entire life in it. I didn't value it back then but today you ask me...

I could live my entire life in that one moment

Flashback begins...

'102'!!!' Imran said and we were worried.

'Its the intercollegiate fest and we have to win this round. We are having a tie with Hopkins and the only way we go ahead and take the lead is win this!!! Guri yaar!!! Hunn ice cream di ki latt lagi he tenu (Guri buddy!!! Why are you so addicted to ice cream?) Nishchay yelled slapping his forehead.

'Nishu...she is feeling drowsy. I am taking her home said Mehek. And I looked at her with a questionable expression.

'Sambhal le Kudiye!!! Bhatti jal rahi he itthe (Manage it girl!!! She's burning like a furnace!!!) said Mehek and in no time she took a taxi back home. With that two contestants were out from the team of ten.

'Are you mad??? I wouldn't even mind replacing Mehek in the stress interview event tomorrow but this dance !!! I only know two types of dance. One is Bhangra and other is Vaga Vesu (tiger dance) Nishu!!! There is no other way you have to dance with Amisha!!!' I said and Nishchay gulped.

'Only you know the steps!!! You have seen us practice!!!' he argued

'Even Amisha saw you both practice and you know how much she looooooves you!!!' I said earning Nishchay's fiery gaze.

'I am readdddddyyyyyy!!!' we heard a sultry voice and at the door stood Amisha. She was wearing a tight business skirt and a almost to burst out shirt. She was the sexiest girl in our college and almost every boy drooled over her except Nishchay.

Nishchay ran away from her!!! Practically!!!

And that woman was only interested in Nishchay. Reason!!! He was the first boy j her life who never valued her. Ignored her if I could say. But we enjoyed teasing him with her. Specially the way she called him like she was going to get an asthama attack anytime.

Nishhhchayyyyyy!!!!

Anddddddd!!! There we go.

'Bacha le Sannuu!!! (Save me Sannu!!!)' saying he almost hid behind me but like a bee behind a sunflower she was all attracted to him.

'Nisssshchayyyyyy!!! I heard you wanted to ask me for a daaance!!!' she asked in her sultry sexy voice while Nishu literally was doing impossible tries to hide under my scarf. I chuckled.

'Nissshchaayyyyyyy!!!' she called again when Aniketh whispered...

'Damn her voice!!!I'm not Nishchay but I regret why didn't my parents name me Nishchay if this is how she recites that name. Damn I'm hard!!! Fuck I need to find a washroom!!!'

I cringed a 'Ewwww'

'And I need to find a hiding place!!' said Nishchay looking here and there

'Why does she speak like she's in bad need of a asthama pump!!! Or maybe an oxygen mask!!!" said Rohit our classmate

'But man she's hottt!!!' said Vijay.

But like a vampire smells blood and a dog smells bone our Amisha smells her Nishhhchayyyyyy!!!

And within no time she held him by his shoulders and began playing with his shirt buttons saying

'Nishhhhhchayyyy I am readyyyy!!!' she said passing him a wild look while Nishchay gulped nervously and meekly said