Chapter 38

SAANCHI

At times you know it's a storm is being unleashed. You know that it's going to hit you hard. It's going to drench you, drown you and destroy you forever but you still withstand silently to consume it all.

It was my turn today to face the storm.
Storm called Nishchay Mehra.
The only man I ever loved and fantasized throughout my life. The only man whom I thought of romantically...The only man who even after multiple rejections my heart hopelessly loves had done the unthinkable.

Nishchay was kissing me.

His warm lips moved against my mouth rough and fast and I couldn't even accept the fact that he was kissing me. It wasn't our first kiss. It was my second kiss ever in life but shockingly this was the same man who kissed me for the first time too.

Then it was a subtle one...more like a peck...mere touch of lips... although which still gave me jolts but this was like passing live current wire into my body. His mouth was dancing against mine devouring my lips like they were made for each other.

His tongue swiped against my lips begging for entrance but I was still shocked at his move. While I was still not understand how well can a man suck onto someone's lips so casually is when I am pulled against his shirtless god like body. His sharp cuts of abs felt like against my body and I didn't know how to react.

His big palm slipped into my waist trying to pull me closer only if that was possible. His cold hands could compete against the cold steel rods I was leaning against. It ran shiver down my spine everytime his mouth sucked onto my lips while his hands invaded my waist. It made me jump everytime he touched my bare skin but only when his hand reached my stomach and his index finger started drawing an 'N' around my belly button I felt my inner thighs go damp with a pool down south.

I was left gasping for her as he squeezed my waist and pulled me more into him. I felt his pressure as he tried to shove his tongue into my mouth but I didn't want to open up for him. But his one pinch on my waist and my mouth opened for him giving him his much needed space to discover every nook and corner of my mouth. Our tongues clashed, begged and worshiped each other in dominance but I could not breath any longer.

Probably understanding my need for air he slowly left my mouth and began looking at me. His hands reached my cheeks palming my face.

His face and nose had gone red. I could only imagine how was I looking right now. All my lipstick was spread across his mouth making me so conscious that I didnt want to look at him any longer. A strange fear engulfed me from meeting those eyes. I wanted to ....at the same time didn't want to embrace that brown eyed beast right now.

I have faced so many rejections from him that now I didn't have it in me to suffer another heartbreak. It may have just been an impulsive reaction from his end and no I was not ready to listen or see guilt in his eyes again. Above all I didn't have it in me to bear and absorb the fact that it must have been yet another lame attempt from him to shut me up.

He had done that in the past too. I wanted it then, now and maybe forever but I know I can't have him forever. My brain was all fuzzy...my heart was racing so fast that I couldn't stand there any longer. So without even looking at him I simply pushed him and ran into my room and locked the door.

Resting my body against the door I tried to calm my rushed heartbeats. The warmth of his lips...his mouth...his tongue still made me shiver. I couldn't get a hold on myself. I ran into the washroom and splashed water on my face continuosly to stop that throbbing feeling I still felt on my lips which had gone pink due to the way he sucked them.

I touched my cheek only to feel how he tilted my face to devour my lips. I liked it but at the same time it scared me too. I loved him but I loved Kyra more than him. For my silly stupid one sided love I couldn't loose my daughter. She was special. It might be a momentary thing that happened between us but that momentary pleasure might suddenly affect Nishchay making him guilty because I know he is still in love with his wife. His love Sudeshna.