Chapter 42

SAANCHI

We were breathing into each other's faces as our breaths mixed into each other. My lips quivered as I noticed Nishchay's nose touched mine.

We were still lying on the broken bed.
He was below me. His hands still wrapped around me. My body still shivering at his proximity and touch. I gulped nervously. His huge palms wrapped around my waist tightened it's grip as he said...

'Why didn't you tell me?' he asked while his nails almost digged into my skin via the tshirt.

'I told you!!! You knew my feelings for you!!! You knew it before our marriage. I didn't hide anything from you...don't accuse me of anything. I love Kyra a lot. You...you can't take her away from me. I love her. I never will try to come closer to you...That kiss that night was a mista-'

'Saanchi why didn't you tell me your feelings when you felt it for the first time! Why didn't you tell me when I left to Chandigarh Saanchi ....why?' he asked with anger and tears in his eyes. I gulped

The distant memory of him kissing Sudeshna on the terrace against the same wall flashed infront of me and I closed my eyes. I tried to get off his grip but like he did not care a bit, he flipped our positions. The broken bed creaked even more and broke more. I was scared. But his hands were below me making sure I wasn't hurt yet he dominantly lied upon me pressing himself upon me like I was his possession.

'You dare not walk away tonight Mrs Saanchi Nishchay Mehra!!! I need answers!!! Your answers!!!'

'You lost your 3 more chances...you can only ask 5 more questions and no I wouldn't want to answer that question!!! I will take the punishment'

His jaw clenched as he pressed himself more against me. I practically felt his manhood against me and I shivered at the contact of our intimate parts.

'You don't want me to punish you Mrs Mehra! Not after what I saw you doing few minutes ago!!! So I dare you choose the punishment instead of answering my questions. You will regret that!!! I swear!!!' he said it in his most dominant, husky, sexy voice possible and I opened and closed my mouth multiple times.

'Answer me Saanchi!!! I don't care if I only have 5 chances...I need your answer for this fucking question!!!' he roared.

I closed my eyes trying to get a grip over myself.

'There was no point in confessing my emotions to you back then Nishchay. Because you had already fallen in love with Sudeshna!!!' I told him and he narrowed his eyebrows and looked at me angrily

'Why are you looking at me like that? You didn't have time to pick my phone calls Nishchay. You never returned my calls. It was more of a formality. Also I had noticed every bloody photograph had Sudeshna along with you...'

I saw him breathing heavily almost making a grunting noise. I was actually scared now. His fingers tightened enough to leave marks on my waist as he closed his eyes to control his breathing.

'Why do you care Nishchay? You never had feelings for me!!! Wasn't Sudeshna your first love? So how the hell does it matter????' I asked and he opened his eyes and I felt a hot tear fall on my cheek. I was shocked. Nishchay was in tears. He sobbed and blinked through his tears and then asked

'Why did you leave?'

But I was alerted!!!
'Wait...I have to you ask. It's my turn.' Ok said and Nishchay casually said

'Ask me anything and you will get no answers until and unless I get your answers Saanchi. So it's your choice. You lost 3 more chances...5 each left!!! Let me ask you my questions... answer me or simply ask me your questions and I'll blindly take the punishment!!!' he said and I was helpless.