Epilogue - Last

Dearest Readers,

I never complain nor ask for votes, comments or follow. You know I don't belong to that clan, nor believe in asking for it. But when you ask me to notch up my writing levels expecting mature content to be really nail biting and I cross my boundaries to deliver it to you because you personally pinged, messaged at times hounded me for writing explicit content and when I take 3 days and publish it, it hits the worst views, meets dead silence and practically a mum response.

Hurts!!!

Specially because I took the pain to cross my boundaries to write it. I am very particular when I write mature content particularly because most of my readers are a young crowd and I'm very particular about what I feed them but when you ask for it and I deliver it after constant push and the unwelcoming response gives a clear picture of what kind of audience mine is...

I have said this time and again. I am a reader's writer and that means I will never attempt that again. Doesn't mean I will never write such content. Even if I will, I doubt if I will gather the confidence to publish it again.

Nevermind.

To all those people who supported and stood by my last chapter, thank you sweethearts.

To those who didn't like it, I am sorry if I hurt your sentiments. But the writer in me wanted to try this. I'm sorry if I have disappointed you.

And to those who constantly asked for it and silently ignored it when I finally gave you what you wanted. I don't hold anything against you. I still love and respect your choices but henceforth I expect you to respect my boundaries too. I love reading books beyond content margin, I read both normal and mature content, I only have issues in giving faces or associating people's faces with my stories without their permission. But that's my choice. Just because I read mature content or SMUT doesn't mean I have it in me to write it. Please don't interfere in my writing choices when you can't appreciate the effort I took to finally fulfill your wish. And no I'm not angry. I'm disappointed! In you and myself both.

First time ever I deleted a chapter that I wrote taking hours together. And rewrote it. I tried keeping it as romantic as possible without keeping it mature.
Classic vpsisthename20 style.

Enjoy ❤️

✨✨✨✨

NISHCHAY

I smirked and walked out of the room only for her to yell...

'You Nishchay Rascal Mehra!!! Bring that sexy stupid naked ass of yours back in here!!! You dare not leave me like that!!! I...I'll rip you apart!!! Who the fuck do you think you are' saying she came and stood infront of me with her hands on her waist and I couldn't help but chuckle.

'Another time I see those teeth, mind you...they will all be pushed into your stomach!' she screams and I fold my hands against my chest and look at her.

'You were the one who tried teasing me!!! I just returned the favour sweetheart!!!' and she narrowed her eyebrows and before I knew I felt a punch landing right in my gut making me whine and cry

'Owwwwwwwww' and she smirks as she walks away saying 'You deserve it!!!' and I notice how she walks into her room but before she reaches her room and closes the room with a loud thud.

Fuck!!! Guess I crossed my limits. I might have pissed her off. I feel guilty as I see she didn't open the door and now I realise how I screwed up yet another beautiful memorable night. And that's when I decided to make something special for her.