Chapter 21

SAANCHI

I could listen to the way he was breathing such was the silence that had embraced us at the moment. He was looking at me like he was in a state of trance. His eyes were still the most gorgeous pair of eyes I had ever seen in my life. Such innocence and purity yet that gaze which was enough to make your soul shudder.

Just when I was still admiring his eyes is when I felt a tight grip on my bare waist almost making me jump but the next second his other hand adjusted my shoulder pulling me closer to his face. I gasped at the brief gesture only for him to casually brush his hand from my left shoulder slightly to my neck.

I was loosing my breath. He was occupying me!!!

His fingers slowly touched my cheek and his index finger made its way to my chin. I parted my lips at his mere touch. He tilted his neck slightly observing my eyes...nose and finally gazing my lips. My heart was ready to launch outside.

His gaze moved back to my eyes and I noticed how his lips parted and before I knew he slightly moved a little closer and like a moth who was attracted to the flame of a burning candle...I didn't care and leaned further only for our hot breath to mix against each other.

Our foreheads rested against each other. Our noses touched. His alcoholic breath mixed with mine and within seconds I don't know how my both hands cupped his face. I could see the way his chest heaved.

My chest was also heaving...trying to gasp more air my lungs tried their level best to keep my breathing normal but who am I kidding. This man here was all driving me nuts. He was enough to drive me mad. His mere touch can make me insane. His drowsy eyes looked at me and my soft palms felt his bearded face. Thick lush beard hiding those pink luscious lips were making me breathless.

My fingers and palms grazed and ruffled through the thick beard trying to feel the skin beneath the beard and I suddenly feel yet another tight squeeze on the flesh of my waist making me gasp drawing a 'Huhhhh' from my mouth and he whispers something insane as our lips are not even a inch away from brushing each other...

'I love the way you make those sounds from your mouth baby!!! I miss you!!!' and I don't know why tears fill my eyes and I close my eyes trying to hide my tears which helplessly roll down my cheek and his left hand slowly wipes my cheeks as he continues...

'I hate to see you in tears baby!!! Dontttt! You know I love to see you smile...I...love your fragrance...Ahhhhh' saying he simply holds a bunch of my loosely falling hair down my shoulders smelling them but soon he says...

'I....like roses...but...you don't smell like your usual jasmine...I love to smell your jasmine fragrance.
.
.
.
.
Sudha!!!' and the next second my eyes open wide and in one go I push him and stand up while he grabs me by my waist and pulls me back onto his lap and tries to pull me into his chest saying

'Dont leave me Sudha... I feel so lonely without you... where have you gone...you know it's so tough to not have you by my side... it is so difficult to convince our stubborn little Kayu that you are not here... ' he says breaking my heart into another million pieces.

'Nish...Nishch...ay...I...am not-' but he doesn't let me complete the statement and simply pulls me into a bone crushing hug squeezing me into him and I don't know what to do...

'It kills me to see our Kayu calling someone else as her mother!' he says and I can't stop my tears. It's when I feel a soft kiss on my shoulder blade. I want this yet when I know it's not mine I don't want this. It kills me to be his dummy for Sudeshna. No!!! I must stop him. But he starts to caress my hair and whisper...

'You know I don't like Saanchi being called as Kyra's mom. You are her mom but...but you know Sudha when I see Kyra on Saanchi's lap or when I see our daughter hugging Saanchi like she owns her is when I don't want to seperate them. They have a special bond Sudha and I don't know Sudha it scares me' his grip on my waist tightens as I feel his bearded face dig the space in between my neckline and shoulder. I feel him showering kisses on my neck leaving me breathless. I want push him away but he continues whispering...