Author's Note

Dearest Readers,

Never felt the need to say this before. After writing almost two dozen of books, if I'm writing this note today, it's because this book is my most discussed book.

There are people who have had mixed opinions about this book, so rather than people commenting and complaining about their dislike for the storyline or characters, I thought of leaving this short yet strict note.

Thereby... Kindly Note!!!

✓ This book is about remarriage and shatters the concept of one woman man at times, so if you are looking for a sweet book where leads have never had a past. This book isn't for you.

✓ Male and Female characters have their own journey. It's fine if you have an opinion and you want to express it, however if you do 'name-calling' or try to use filthy vocabulary. I'm going to straight out block you on both my accounts Yours_Nidhi as well as vpsisthename20. So your language is your responsibility, just like usage of the 'Mute' button is mine because once you are blocked you can't read any of my novels.

✓ Writing is my hobby. I don't get paid for this. It's a stress buster for me. So I won't appreciate you hounding me for this story if you disagree with the content. So if you don't like it, feel free to express your opinion with respect. I have never asked anyone to read my book, vote or comment upon my books. Never have!!! Never will!!! It's your choice. But that doesn't mean I'm okay to tolerate mental harrasment. I'm not just going to mute you, I will report you on Wattpad too if you cross your limits. So please give and take respect.

✓ This book is inspired from a real life story. Ofcourse not everything about the story, but the basic storyline. These are living people so if you don't respect their choices atleast don't insult them. We are all human and so are they.

So go ahead. Hope you enjoy the book.

Happy Reading. ❤️✨❤️

Love Love ❤️
Srinidhi
(Yours_Nidhi/Vpsisthename20)