Epilogue - Part 1

Mature Content Ahead
Skip if you are uncomfortable

SAANCHI

The way he kept looking at me while I was still lying on my bed made my stomach somersault. I was nervous, shy yet I wanted this. I wanted it so much.

Just when I thought he would pounce upon me he moved backwards towards the door and without even turning around twists the knob making sure it is locked. His eyes are not breaking the eye lock we are engaged in. But suddenly I was worried about Kyra. What if she gets scared?

'Nish... Nishchay Kyra....don't...don't lock the room...what if she...I mean-'

'Kyra had a long day and my daughter sleeps exactly like me when she's tired, you must kno-....Ohhhh...you don't!!! But now!!! You'll know!!!' he smirks and I swallow dry. He's trying to make me conscious.

I try to get up from the bed while his huge body towers against mine making me nervous again as he scans my face with his eyes and his gaze settles on my lips and he muttered...

'Its your first time! How do you want it to be?' and I gulp.

'Hhhhow....as in???'

'I have said you before I love to tease and torment before I go for it Biwi ... Slow is my thing... what is yours???' he huskily whispers making me shudder and I try to swallow dry and mumble...

'I....Uh....I don't know!!!' and he smirks saying

'I know you don't!!! But I'm sure you had some fantasies of your own right? Just like licking ice cream of that creamy waist of yours was mine!!!' he reminds me of what he attempted a few minutes ago leaving me in splits and I feel my knees shake. He holds my forearm to make sure I'm stable as he bends closer to my face and whispers against my mouth

'Stop shaking Mrs Mehra!!! I haven't even begun yet!!!' he smirks leaving me shocked.

He slowly pulls his hydraulic chair and takes a seat upon it leisurely as he says 'Sit!!!' and I blink multiple times trying to still gauge his instructions.

'Sit down Saanchi!!! Relax!!!' he says and I slowly sit on the edge of the bed. He looks at me trying to understand my comfort and then he asks...

'Are you scared? You... don't want this to happen? Are you uncomfort-'

'No!!!' I quickly interrupt him. How do I tell him, I need this as much as he does...or maybe much more than that too...

'Itssss...it's just that...It's...I am nervous!!! It's my first time and I don't know I mean' I try to explain as he says something insane...

'I won't touch you till you want me to!!! But I promise you will want me!!! You will want me BAD!!! REAL BAD!!!' he says leaning closer to me while still leaning more into the chair and I look at him with my eyes wide open...

'Do you trust me?' he asks and I nod while he smiles and says

'Then lie down on the bed!!!' and my eyes widen and I try to say something but he is quick as he says 'You said you trust me!!!' and I nod and simply lie down on my back upon the soft mattress of the bed. The white bedsheet with white pillows make me even more conscious but I slowly lie down resting my head of one of the pillows.

He slowly gets up from the chair and walks towards his cupboard. I narrow my eyebrows as I see him wondering what he was doing and my eyes grow as big as saucers when I see him pull out the red colored satin material blazer tie from his neck. My thoughts all over the place as he smiles and stands next to me on the bed.