Chapter 47

NISHCHAY

I slowly pulled her closer by her waist and she smiled looking at me.

'Whatttt???' she giggled and I slowly kissed her cheek and she blushed like a rose.

'Coffee!!!' she whispered and I smiled saying

'Return gift' and she narrowed her eyebrows and left a small kiss on my cheek.

'More!!!' I whispered and she giggled saying

'What is wrong with you?' and I pulled her closer saying

'I want some love from my wife!!! Is that an issue?' she giggles saying

'Honestly I think I'm the one who deserves love here Mister Mehra!!!' she says and I suddenly pause. Probably noticing sudden change in my demeanor she holds me by my shoulder and says

'Heyyy Nishchay please!!! I ...I didn't mean it that way...I mean!!!'

'Saanchi I know...but I just wanted you to know I am trying...you are the only woman in my life with whom I like to spend my time, I love to be with you, think about you, touch you, feel you, talk about you but I don't know if this is love exactly. I don't want it to be a namesake one because you don't deserve everything in portions...you deserve it all Saanchi and I just want you to know that I'm putting my efforts!!!'

She smiles and nods 'I know and you don't need to explain...I can feel you Nishchay and I can also see all that you do...You don't need to explain!!!' and I smile pulling her into a hug.

She however smartly gets rid of me and picks the coffee and sits on the chair.

'Hmmmmmm you make the best coffee in the world Nishchay!!!' she moans and I smile asking

'Even better than that doctor brother of yours!!!" to which she almost spat out her coffee and burst out laughing

'What happened?' I ask and she holds her stomach and continues laughing and then says

'I couldn't control laughing when you said Riri is my brother...Have you seen him? I'd rather make a chimpanzee my brother!!!' saying she starts laughing again and I'm curious

'Why I mean...I heard he's your cousin!!!'

'True that!!! But no he's not my brother...we are far from having the sibling bond...in fact can you believe Aaru aunty thought of even getting us hitched but it's only because I and Riri denied it saying we can't tolerate each other as a couple that was never entertained...Aaru aunty would almost choke on her favorite orange juice if she'd ever heard this!!!' she says and although it's all in good health I somehow couldn't digest it.

She continues to drink the coffee and I go and stand behind her slowly massaging her scalp and she's shocked

'Nishhh... Nishchay!!!'

'Relax!!! Close your eyes...your headache will be ok in sometime... just enjoy the massage!!!'

'But Nishchay...'

'I am just trying to pamper my wife...After all I'm the man who cares the most for you... understands you the most.
Correct?' I say and she smiles and pulls my hands to her lips and kisses it.

Slowly I massage her scalp only for her to close her eyes and drift to sleep. I slowly carry her in my arms and get over the bed. I place her soft body over mine. Her face into my chest. It's a single bed and sleeping like this may not be very comfortable but right now having her in my arms gave me all the comfort in the world. Hugging her by her waist, I drifted off to sleep.

My sleep was broken when I heard two people talking and I wonder who they were. I slowly opened my eyes to recall how I am in the hospital and how Saanchi had slept along with me in my arms.