Chapter 2

||Hello again! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Don't forget to comment and vote up(; thanks again for reading!!!|| 

||Chapter two||

.

.

.

.

 Ed and I talked during the slow songs, got up and danced with everyone during the fast songs and went back and fourth from getting each other drinks during everything inbetween. I stayed with one glass of wine while Ed had a few beers. We all stayed and danced and drank until about one AM, when we were too exhausted to do anything else. Everyone exchanged hugs and bid farewells to the newlyweds before taking off in their cars. Ed and I were some on the last to leave, we were so close with Sophie and we wanted to be with her for as long as we could. We stayed and chatted for a bit before realizing that the couple would most likely want to "go to bed". 

"well we should probably be off then", I began "thank you guys so much and congratulations again." I pulled Sophie in for a hug and squeezed her as tight as humanly possible. She was basically my sister, and here she was, getting married.

The thought of her being so insanely happy almost brought tears to my eyes, but considering how mushy I had gotten during the ceremony I forced them back.  I could feel her grinning anyway, "thank you hun, I love you."

I pulled back from the hug and sighed.  "love you too." I said.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Ed and Harry hugging as they always did. I came up next to Ed and looked at the Harry as he swept some of his floppy hair from his eyes. "you take care of her you understand?" I asked. 

Harry gave me a cheeky grin, "always." he said. I smiled and hugged him. 

"You're a good guy, Harry." I said. He took a deep breath and pulled out of the hug. 

"thank you." he said with kind eyes. I knew he was going to be the best husband that Sophie could ever wish for. I looked over to see Sophie and Ed hugging. Once they had stopped and had exchanges goodbyes I smiled one last time at Sophie. 

"call me!" I exclaimed as Ed took my side. Sophie nodded with a grin and took her husbands hand. I looked over at Ed, "come on." I said. We began to walk out the doors of the reception and a cold November wind whipped around my bare arms. Goosebumps dashed around my body.

"holy shit it's cold!" I said. 

I saw Ed smile, "here." he said as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders. 

"oh, you really don't need to-" 

"its fine!" 

"Ed-"

"Jordan. Please let me." 

I sighed in defeat, "thank you." I said. A satisfied smile played on Ed's lips as he nodded. He was such a goofball, a very sweet and considerate goofball, but a goofball none the less. "oh and I'll be driving you home..." I said, remembering the two beers he had earlier.

"what?! No! I'm fine!" he said. I gave him my best 'are you kidding me?' look. 

"you're a cheap drunk and you know that!" I exclaimed. 

"I may be a cheap drunk but two beers is nothing!" he said, running his fingers through the fiery mess which was his hair. 

I stuck my lower lip out and pretended to pout, "pwease let me dwive." I said. He glanced at me and he eyes went all sad. He was a sucker for the puppy dog face! I batted my eye lashes and sniffed a bit. 

"UGH fine!" he said. I cheeky grin spread across my lips as I got in the drivers seat of the slick black car. Once Ed was in the passenger seat I put the car in reverse and began to drive to his house. He rolled down his window and began to hum the tune of Give Me Love. I couldn't help but grin at this, he was all absent minded and venerable. Oh Ed, he definitely had some adorable moments. He glanced at me and stopped humming, going crimson all over again. 

"sorry..." he mumbled, pulling his knees into his chest. 

I laughed, "don't be sorry!". He looked over at me, wide eyed. "yessss?" I asked, glancing over at him before returning my gaze to the rode. 

"nothing..." he said distantly followed by a yawn.

 I chucked quietly, "someone's tired."

He smiled softly and closed his eyes, "yeah..." he said. I took a deep breath, allowing him to drift off. I would wake him up once we got to his house.