Chapter 14

||Sorry that this chapter is so short guys! I'll make the next one super awesome just for you(: ||

||Chapter 14||

Ok you know what? I didn't need to worry. Right now I just needed to relax. And the best way to relax was to curl up with a cup of tea and watch a Disney movie. That seemed beyond wonderful.

I limped out of the bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen. It was a really nice kitchen with wooden cabinets and stainless steal appliances. Earlier we had put the kettle on so I was able to pour myself a cup pretty quickly.

I took the cup and made my way into the living room. If I was gonna relax I was gonna go all out. I set the cup on the tea table and shuffled over to the fireplace before flicking it on.

I turned towards a cabinet under the flat screen TV and opened it gently, not wanting to put much pressure on my fingers. After a few minutes of rummaging I found The Lion King. Perfect.

I had gone through the process of putting the DVD in, grabbing a blanket, throwing my hair in a bun and getting all curled up with my tea before the movie actually started. Once it did, I was reminded with just how good it felt to relax.

This lasted for a total of three minutes and twenty six seconds

before the doorbell rang.

"for gods sake..." I muttered to myself. I debated with myself over if I should actually get the door of not, before realizing who ever it was most likely saw all the lights on. Still getting up seemed like so much work...

But there it was again. Another ring. Whatever, I would just tell them Ed wasn't home.

I set my tea back on the table and wrapped the blanket around my shoulders as I shuffled to the door.

The doorbell rang again.

God some people were so impatient!

Without bothering to see who it was, I swung the door open, revealing the one person I had least expected to see.