Chapter 13

||yay! Another day continues of my Chapter-A-Day week!(: let me know what you think of Sophie...she's my real life BESTIE so I hope you like her XD||

||Chapter 13||

I was at Ed's house all day. We did a lot of talking and laughing for hours until he got a call from Stuart telling him that he needed to talk with him. Both of us were slightly confused as to what he would need to talk about, none the less if Stuart needed to talk to Ed, he needed to talk to Ed. As I had assumed, this had to be a private affair. Meaning Ed wanted me to just rest at his house. Despite his request I knew that sometime I would have to go home. but not tonight. In fact I was almost scared to be on my own tonight, but I was NOT going to tell Ed that. He had a life to return to.

"Ed?" I asked as I followed him into his bedroom.

"yes?"

"about tonight-" I tried not to stop myself but did on accident when Ed took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. I cleared my throat, "about tonight, how long do you think you're going to be gone?" I asked.

Ed turned towards me, and I tried to focus on his eyes instead of his half naked self. Though his eyes weren't much better. Literally the bluest blue I've ever seen.

"oh um-Stuart shouldn't keep me too long." he said as he walked over to his dresser and pulled an orange hoddie out.

He pulled it over his head as I nodded, "ok!" I said.

Once he was fully-clothed again he approached me, "just, please stay here for tonight. I know that eventually you'll need to go home...just not tonight."

"I won't" I stated.

He smiled softly, "thank you" he said.

Ed nodded at me before heading for the door "I'll be back soon, if you need anything just call!"

"okey dokey!"

He looked at me for a moment like he was about to say something before he turned and walked out the bedroom door. I heard his footsteps down the stairs and lead into the kitchen until I heard a door open and close.

I hobbled over to the bed and sat on the edge of it, feeling like I should probably call Sophie back now. I pulled out my phone and called Sophie.

As the Phone rang I realized something, what WAS I going to say?!

Before I could even begin to think about it I heard a pleasant, "hello!" from the phone.

"Sophie!" I exclaimed.

"JOJO!" she said! She had always called me that growing up though I never really knew why...

"how are you?!" I asked, ecstatic to be able to talk to her.

"I. Am. Amazing." she began, "Harry and I are just having SOOO much fun!" I could hear her grinning.

"oh I'm so glad!"

"yeah I mean we've been having A LOT of fun if ya know what I mean!"

"OH MY GOD STOP IT!" I said quickly

She laughed, "what did you expect?!"

"maybe a little more conversation before you began dwelling on the un-dwellable!" I said!

"oh it's dwellable...very very dwellable!" she said

I threw my face into my palm, "you're an idiot!" I said in a joking matter.

She laughed again, "so how are you? What have you been up to?!"

I went silent, my mind racing, trying to figure out what to say. "oh I've been hanging out with Ed..." I mean I was telling the truth....though we had been doing a lot more than just hanging out.

"aww! What have you guys been doing?!" she asked.

I looked around the room, searching for an answer I suppose, "oh you know....just hanging out...." I said.

"have you hung out with Hunter at all?" she asked.

I cringed at the mention of his name. I wanted to tell Sophie everything that had happened. Tell her Hunter beat the shit out of me, tell her I had developed major feelings for our best friend. But I knew I couldn't. She was on her honeymoon for god's sake! I wasn't going to ruin this for her!

"we hung out once." I said plainly.

"andddd?" she asked, slightly intrigued.

"...hey Soph, I'm gonna have to call you back." I lied.

"oh...well ok. Call me soon!" she said before hanging up. I felt slightly relived, but panicked at the same time. What was I gonna do?