Chapter 37

||I’m just gonna apologize in advanced…theres gonna be a lot of angry people by the end of this chapter >.< hehe.AND YEAH THIS CHAPTER MIGHT GET UNREALISTIC BUT ITS FAN FICTION SOoOOoo dEAL WITH IT. Even still, don’t forget to rate up and comment! I’ll leave my YouTube channel in the comments again if you wanna check that out. Also! I have found a cover for my fic. Thank you to everyone who entered, it really was a hard decision. Thank you to CstaTheDaydreamer for your helps :D Go ahead and check out her wonderful superwholock-thingy amazing fan fiction! Thank you again for all the entires!!|| 

I sat in my room alone for a few minutes after that. Nurses didn’t want people with me constantly. I guess they didn’t wanna freak me out, can’t say I really blame them either. I didn’t really wanna be with all these people for longer than ten minutes anyway. They all just cried an apologized and I felt bad. They were all blaming themselves as if they could of controlled it, which obviously, they couldn’t have. Still, they came and went, all giving the same little speech. They almost seemed a little surprised. Usually I was the funny girl who tried to be a good person. I was ultra klutzy and tripped over my words often but I was never a big enough idiot to get myself into something like this…or at least thats what they had thought. In my own head, I knew something like this was bound to happen. With my track record, I should of known, really. I guess I just didn’t really see it happening so soon. 

Thats normal supposedly. People like me have to put on a good smile for their friends and family because they don’t want them to see what’s really going on. The contents in my mind were dark and sad..I didn’t want to expose them to that. So instead I smiled and laughed and did what anyone else would do in my position, fake it. Now though, I couldn’t fake it. My thoughts had started to bleed through when I ran in front of Liam’s car a few months ago. I was trying to kill myself and everyone knew it. But i had been getting better..until now. Now, I was back at square one. Maybe I was further back than that.I felt pathetic. I had allowed myself to get raped and I didn’t know by who or why..I must’ve done something. 

Detective Benson pulled me from my thoughts once again, her heels clicking on the tile as she entered the room. “Jo?” She smiled

“Yeah?” I responded, looking up from a blank stare the woman who now stood beside me. 

“Do you mind if I ask you some questions? We’re trying to figure out who could of done this to you.” 

I nodded. Detective Benson sat herself on the foot of my bed and gave me a look of comfort. “Do you remember anything from last night? What the perp was wearing or how he looked?” 

I shook my head. “I..completely blacked out. All I remember is waking up here.” 

“That make’s sense. We found shards of glass on your skull, which we believe were put there when the rapist hit you in the head with a bottle. He didn’t want you conscious.” 

I nodded again “well he got what he wanted..” 

She was silent for a moment before letting out a breath. “Jo, do you know anyone who could of done this to you..anyone who had hurt you in the past?” 

I couldn’t think of any off the top of my head. I’m sure Sophie had tripped me as a joke when we were younger but I’m sure that wasn’t the information they were looking for. “I don’t think so…” 

“Have you ever been in relationship thats made you feel unsafe?” The detective asked. 

I shook my head once again. No one came to mind. “No…all my relationships have been very happy.”