Chapter 3

||this may be one of the shorter chapters! Sorry!||

||Chapter 3||

.

.

.

.

I pulled the car into Ed's driveway and glanced over at him. He had curled up in to a little ball and had his forehead resting on his knees. I smiled and put a hand on his back, "Ed...wake up" I said trying to keep a cool voice. A small shift was the only response I got. I chuckled and unbuckled my seatbelt. "Ed..." I said as I began to shake him a bit.

His eyes fluttered open and he inhaled deeply. "hm?" he asked tirdly.

I gave him a soft smile, "we're here." I said quietly.

He blinked a few times and stretched his arms out. "oh", the middle of his sentence was interrupted by a yawn, "thank you love." he said before reaching out to hug me. I smiled and hugged him back. After a moment I pulled back and allowed him to get out of the car. He walked up to the front door of his modern house and turned to wave. I waved back at him and pulled out of the driveway.

I only lived about five minutes away from Ed so the drive back to my flat wasn't too bad. By the time I got to the flat complex it as about 2 A.M. And I was ready to fall over from exhaustion.

I Shuffled into the elevator and waited until it landed on floor 7 and stepped out. I inhaled deeply and rubbed my eyes as I entered my flat.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!" a tall man with sandy brown hair boomed as I stepped in. Hunter. My neck snapped up to him, he was fuming.

"I'm sorry, traffic was horrible and Ed wouldn't-"

"Again with Ed!" Hunter cut me off. I looked up at Hunter with questioning eyes, I had never seen him so angry. I had told him that I would try to be home by one but if I wasn't just to go ahead and go to sleep!

"I'm sorry I'm late, I was going to call you but I didn't want to wake you up!" I exclaimed.

His eyes squinted into slits, "shut the fuck up you little whore." he said before smacking me across the face.