Chapter 5

||I hope you guys are enjoying it so far(: thanks SO much for reading! Don't forget to comment! I LOVE feedback hehe|| 

||Chapter 5|| 

.

.

.

.

.

  I waited a moment before slowly reaching for the doorknob and despite the horrible painful sensation, turning it and opening the door. I couldn't stay here. I tried to stand up but the pain surged and made my vision blurry. Tears clung to my eyes and every inch of my body hurt. I leaned against the wall and gave my self a small pep-talk, knowing I had to walk if I wanted to get out of here. I used the wall for support but eventually did stand up. I limped down to the elevator, putting most of the pressure on my right foot. My eyes were foggy with tears and everything seemed like it was happening in slow motion. I reached for the elevator button but when I pressed on it, my broken finger nearly crumpled in pain. I had to get out of here. I had to. I used my bruised elbow as a compromise. It still hurt but not as much. When the elevator doors opened, I slowly limped in as pressed the ground floor button with the same elbow. I leaned against the wall as more tears poured from my eyes. I actually thought that everything was working out. Apparently I was wrong. The elevator doors opened, revealing the sound of rain from outside. I stepped out of the elevator and collapsed in a heap. I couldn't go any further. The pain was consuming me every minute and the room seemed to be going a little dim. I slowly unzipped my purse, trying not to put very much pressure on my fingers and pulled out my phone.

I went to the "Emergency Call" option and began to dial Lauren's  number. The phone rang and rang until the voicemail picked up I hung up before I could leave a message, she wouldn't be answering anytime soon. I tried my dad but that only resulted in the same outcome as my attempt with my sister. Instead I began to type Ed's number and pressed call. I tried to steady my shaky breath and my insane sobs as the phone rang. After about four rings I was sure he wasn't going the pick up.

"Hi, you've reached Ed Sheeran," his answering machine began, "sorry I can't-Hello?" he picked up! Thank god! 

"Ed!" I said, I was surprised at how horse my voice was. It sounded like my throat was made of sand paper. 

"yeah it's me-is everything ok?" he asked.  Another sob escaped. I swallowed hard and tried to keep from letting any others do that same.

"I need you to come pick me up...I'm at my flat and Hunter he-" I couldn't finish. What was I supposed to say 'oh yeah hunter beat the living crap out of me!'? 

I could hear a bit of movement from Ed's side of the line, "what did he do?" he asked seeming extremely concerned now. 

"...can you please just come pick me up?" I asked in a small voice. I couldn't get the words out and even if I could I wouldn't know what to say. 

"on my way." Ed said. I closed my eyes as rested my head against the wall, haning up the phone.