Chapter 35

||Hey y’all! Just wanted to say thanks to all those who have submitted covers so far. If you’re interested in submitting a cover for this fanfiction, please e-mail it to me at jordanshatto@gmail.com :)  Don’t forget to vote up and leave a comment below! Thank ya all!|| 

||Also: There is mature content in this chapter, so if you’re sensitive, please do not read this bit ~(^.^)~||

The problem with having sex with your best friend who you’re living with even though you don’t want a relationship with them is….well. Thats it. Thats the problem. 

But maybe the real problem is the fact that you know it was awesome and you woke up in their arms and you never want to leave but you know you should because you need to focus on getting better. 

It was awesome, too. I couldn’t remember everything, but I remembered bits and pieces of what had happened that night. I remembered taking shots with Niall and laughing at everything. I remember a cab ride with that smelled strange. Then I remember Ed. The rest was all Ed. There was orange hair between my fingers and a fantastic taste on my lips, and it was all a wonderful blur. 

Now, I was barley awake. I cracked my eyes open to reveal lights that were way too bright. Light was shinning in from the windows, and the electronic clock on the bed stand showed a bright green “1:02”. 

I closed my eyes, trying to escape the light of day, when I felt two arms shift around me. They were warm and inviting as they dragged me closer to the body that laid beside me. I turned so I could see who exactly was bringing themselves as close to me as possible. I peeked my eyes open for a moment so I could see a certain mess of ginger hair looking especially messy above me. I let out a breath and allowed myself to settle against his chest. I was tired. No. I was exhausted. I wanted to sleep for a year, and from the looks of it, it seemed Ed did too. I let my eyes drift shut once again, allowing myself to fall asleep once again. 

______________________________________________________________________

I didn’t wake up until a terrible ringing noise shook me awake. I groaned and curled myself up into a tight ball, trying to escape the retched noise. Ed reached his hand over to the bed side table and hit it repeatedly until he found the phone. He glanced at the device for a moment before setting it in my hand. “Its yours.” he rasped. 

A large part of me wanted to hang up the phone, turn it off, and lay in Ed’s arms for the rest of the day. Though as much as I hated it, the world did keep on turning, even when I was hung over. 

“Hello?” I mumbled into the phone, laying the side of my head down on Ed’s chest as a pillow. 

“Hey!” Sophie sang in a voice that was much too loud for my liking. 

I groaned into the phone and pulled it away from my ear, trying to escape the cheery greeting she offered. 

“Oooh girl, are you really that hung over?” she asked with a laugh. 

“Yes.” I mumbled into the phone, only tilting it so the speaker was closer to my mouth.