32- FUZZY FEELINGS

"You seem happy" Alfred studied the teenager's face. He particularly noted the small smile on the Joker's face despite his silence. Now that thought about it, the butler had been noticing a spike in the teenager's mood. Of course, a change in a teenager's attitudes and mood was to be expected and change in the Joker's mood was likely normal, but somehow this was different. There was almost a glow about him.

"What's that about?" Alfred asked. Joker's eyes widened; he was quick to look away.

"Uhhhhhh What? I don't know what you're talking about." He lied, before shooting a quick glance at Batman who was trying to conceal a smirk that was growing his face. Batman grinned but did not look up, he was pretending to write something down. He obviously knew what was going on with the teenager.

"I'm fine." The Joker said downplaying his mood. Alfred pursed his lips; he didn't know what was going on, but he knew something was going on.

"Alrighty then." Alfred replied with hint of scepticism.

"You hungry?" He asked changing the subject.

Joker shook his head, "No thank you." He replied politely.

"You haven't eaten all morning; I can make you something." Alfred offered.

Joker waved the idea away "I'm not that hungry." He declined politely.

Bruce who was in earshot of the conversation, couldn't agree less he had a better idea.

"You should eat something." Bruce said with insistence. Joker frowned at Batman

"I said I'm not hungry?" Joker reminded. Bruce waved his hands, making e a face behind Alfred's back.

"Aren't you hungry. Don't you want Alfred to leave to make you something." Bruce persisted, trying his best to be discreet.

Joker made a face of confusion and then it suddenly hit him. He processed what Batman had said. The words Alfred and leave corelated in his mind.

"Ohh I get what you mean," He exclaimed. Alfred looked between the two, his scepticism growing even higher. What are these two up to? He wondered.

Joker cleared his throat "What our good caped crusader is trying to say is that my health matters and I am very hungry." He cleared up quickly.

Alfred raised his eyebrow "So you changed your mind?"

Joker nodded with a small smile. "Yes, I would really appreciative if you made something for me." He requested as innocently as he could.

Alfred though suspicious he couldn't deny making the Joker a meal. "Teenagers." He Scoffed before leaving the bat cave.

"Why are you trying to get rid of Alfred?" Joker asked when Alfred was out of earshot. Bruce walked up to the Joker, and stood beside him, leaning against the table.

"So, I can spend alone time with you." He grinned. These days Bruce was finding every little excuse now, every little reason in order to see the Joker now that his feelings were out in the open.

Joker tsk'ed shaking his head, "Batsy that's a bit rude." Joker inched closer "But I don't mind." He turned to Batman, looking him in the eye, he didn't mind at all.

"Good, because I don't mind. either." Bruce smirked, he subconsciously moved closer, his nose now touching the Joker's. He undoubtedly was going in for a kiss. Joker noticed and flinched, he moved away little.

"Oh my god I can't actually believe this is happening." Joker whispered, he looked away and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Bruce inquired, pulling away. He worriedly looked at the Joker.