45- RELAPSE

Trigger warning: Mentions of sexual assault.

The Joker trudged into Bruce's room, his shoulders drooping and covered in a light sweat. "Explain how using me as a punching bag will help you save Gotham?" He removed his boxing glove carefully before tossing it to the side of the room, he collapsed onto Bruce's bed and sighed.

Remind me never to train with vigilante muscle freak! He mentally noted. After two hours of boxing and practically being thrown around like a rag doll, the teenager was absolutely drained. He closed his eyes as he lay on the bed, trying to not think about how every part of his body felt sore.

Bruce chuckled, drying his hair with a towel. "You're not a punching bag you're a sparring buddy, and besides I've been going easy on you."

The two had become sparring buddies over the course of their relationship because the crime in Gotham was relatively low Bruce focused on working out, and who was a better partner than his equally as cocky, hormonal pumped boyfriend.

"Easy?" The Joker cried out, "You call this bruise easy?" He was barely able to move, he moved his hand gesturing to a freshly made bruise that was purple and rather big.

Bruce walked up to the bed and sat next to him. He examined the bruise. Bruce and smiled gingerly. "Sorry about that." He said sincerely. "Next time I won't be as rough."

God, I didn't know that he would bruise that easy.

The Joker exhaled. "Good or they won't be a next time." He pouted. He hadn't counted on Bruce going full mob boss on him when they were just training, but then again as the Joker had discovered, Bruce could be a very completive person.

Bruce just rolled his eyes in response. "You're just salty that you're not as strong," He said with a smirk, he was leaning over the Joker, purposely flexing his superior. knowing what would trigger him.

Sure enough, the teenager frowned and poked his eyes open, he sat and just scoffed at the comment. "No, you just use excessive force." He argued. I'm not weak, he just really, really, really strong.

Excessive force eh? The smirk on Bruce's face grew wider as a deliciously devious idea popped into his mind. "I'll show you excessive force." He muttered.

The teenager wasn't even able to fathom the meaning behind the words before the older man was upon him. Bruce pushed him down onto the bed, pinning him down with his legs, he shifted half of his weight over the teenager. Bruce's held down the Joker's wrist with his hand. Towering above him he smiled, feeling very superior. So you want to talk about excessive force aye?

The teenager felt his heart race, there was a fast-paced pounding in his chest as he looked up at the older man. "Bruce." Joker Giggled. He smiled, the provocativeness of this situation was killing him. The fleeting thought of Alfred catching them only added to his nerves.

"Now tell me Jack, who's the strongest," Bruce said, his tone was practically boasting.

The teenager scrunched up his nose, he was so close to Bruce he could smell sweat seeping off him. "me." He answered defiantly.

"Wrong answer J." Bruce shook his head, the low rumble of laughter escaping his lips, "Lemme ask you again, who's the strongest." I want a good answer now

The Joker had his own little grin ."I don't know but it's defiantly not a man called Bruce Wayne." How does your ego feel about that one Brucie?

"Naughty boy looks like I'm gonna have to punish this boy." Bruce just tsk'ed, disappointed with but tantalized by the boy's cockiness.

The Joker surprisingly fell silent, something about Bruce's words didn't sit right with him. They sounded strangely familiar, this position he was in was strangely familiar. Whatever it was he didn't like. There was a silence Bruce continued to talk, that same grin present on his face, he was unable to see the Joker, casting uneasy glances at him.