46- MOVIENIGHT

"Are you sure Alfred left?" Joker said suspiciously.

He poked his head up from the couch. Peering around the room. He was nervous as the two sat on the couch, sharing a blanket, bodies quite close, with snacks stretched out across the coffee table and Netflix blaring in the background.

There was no other way to explain this than a date, everything about this little situation screamed romance. If Alfred were to walk in he would surely notice.

Bruce who wasn't as nervous just nodded. "Yeah, he went to this football club association meeting," He reassured. After all, he was the one who had planned this perfectly.

Bruce had made sure to choose a day where Alfred wouldn't be home, a specific day where he would not interrupt them.

Bruce needed some quality time with his boyfriend and he was finally going to get it.

The teenager shrugged happily. "Good to know."

Finally some alone time. He hummed.

He leaned back against the couch and sighed, relaxed he wouldn't have to watch his back every second. As much as the Joker loved Alfred he had to admit that the butler could be the biggest boner killer.

"So, what movie are we watching?" The Joker asked. His eyes flickered from the Tv screen then to Bruce.

Bruce looked at him with a blank face. "Does it matter?"

The Joker rolled his eyes. In his mind, it was the most stupid question he'd ever been asked. "Yes it does, the perfect movie sets the ambiance." He scoffed.

Bruce shrugged he saw it as rather trivial. "Alright, you pick it then."

The Joker fell silent for a moment. He was lost in thought as he tried to think of something good to watch.

What's interesting that both of us can watch? He thought. What would both of us like....

The Joker gasped suddenly, he snapped his fingers then clapped his hands.

"Wanna watch scarface?" He asked excitedly.

"What's scarface?" Bruce asked. He had never heard of such a thing.

The Joker gasped loudly, his mouth hung open. "You've never seen Scarface?" He nearly fell off the couch from such shock.

"No, what is it?" Bruce questioned.

Am I supposed to know what it is? Now I feel like an idiot.

"It's only the best gangster movie ever," Leaning forward the Joker just scorned. Of course, he doesn't know, what normie.

"It follows the story of Tony Montana who's a drug lord." He explained.

Bruce gazed upon the teenager, he was slightly surprised.

Does he like gangster movies?

"I didn't know you were into that kind of stuff," He muttered.

But then again he was a supervillain. He thought just after his comment. Sometimes he forgot that Jack was the Joker.

"Sounds interesting though." He admitted. "Let's watch it." He complied. How bad can it be?

The Joker clapped his hands excitedly. "Good, you're gonna love it." He played the movie before huddling into his little blanket. He eagerly peered at the screen, ready to introduce Bruce to such a masterpiece.

"Alright, here we go." He cheered. The movie began, the lights were dimmed and the two men became silent.

It was halfway through the movie now when Bruce understood why the Joker liked this movie. He scrunched up his nose, it was absolutely vulgar, inappropriate, and filled with innuendoes.