Chapter 85: "You're just as bad as the rest of them."

"A murder board?" detective Richardson asked, his eyes widened and jaw dropped.

"I was just as surprised." I shrugged, indifferent to the situation now.

"But couldn't that just be a setup? For hiding the actual truth?"

"I beg to differ with that statement. In some aspects, at least." I pointed out.

"So, there was evidence in that murder board?" he asked, intertwining his fingers and glancing at me with a curious look.

"More than you can imagine." I grinned and took a sip of my water.

******

MARCH 2, 2020

MARCH 2, 2020

"This... How?" I stammered out those words from my mouth before looking back at April. She was less nervous, more observant. She reminded me of Francesca. "Do you think the Butterfly--"

"No," she said, firm in her tone.

"How are you so sure?"

"If the Butterfly did come across this board, there's no way they would leave it right here. It's almost...inviting. Like it was waiting for us to find it."

"But we need to see what's in it. Francesca must've had some leads."

A nod from April and the both of us hunch over, reading everything scribbled across that white background. And the realization that came along with it was nothing either of us could've ever imagined.

ALLISON HAWTHORNE (VICTIM? CULPRIT?)
Timeline of Disappearance
Gets to the bonfire -- Got drunk (?) -- Leaves when everyone's passed out -- Mr. Hemmingway breaks up with her -- Confesses to Lisa -- Returns to the bonfire (?) -- Goes missing.

CRYSTAL FERNANDEZ (STALKER? MURDERED? COLLATERAL DAMAGE?)
Timeline of Death
Joins the bonfire -- Gets drunk (?) -- Burnt body found the next morning -- Mistaken as Allison