Chapter 42: Smut?

HELLO MY LOVES <3

I hope yall are doing okay and I fucking love yall to the point that I want to cry 😗🤪😍

Buttt, do yall have that moment where you look at some handsome boy but think 'he's not fictional so don't even bother' because I do, no one beats my man Silas – and Rowan. 😩🛐

Anyway... Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

 Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I groan, rubbing my eyes as I try to adjust to the light beaming from the curtains.

I try to remember where I am but that question is already answered when I feel a grip on my waist tighten, warm breaths hitting my neck repeatedly.

I slightly move my head to the side, seeing Silas' face laying in the crook of my neck.

Why is he always sleeping with his head in the crook of my neck?

I'm not complaining, it's really cute when he does that...

The blankets are covering most of my body, memories from last night replaying inside of my mind making me go red.

I get snapped back to reality when a groan flees from the back of Silas' throat. His head slightly moves as he places his lips on my neck for a second.

"Do you feel cold?" His raspy, low voice asks while his eyes are still forced shut. He clasps his hands around the blanket and covers the place above my collarbones too.

I chuckle, "No, I'm not cold." He hums, placing another kiss on my neck, "Good." He murmurs.

His voice sounds so damn hot.

His head retreats from my neck as his eyes are barely open, he just stares at me without saying anything.

"Did I tell you I love your smile?" He suddenly questions making me laugh, "You did. Multiple times."

"–And that you have pretty tits?" He adds, groaning as he lays his head on my fucking tits.

I frown, chuckling while shaking my head, "You also have a nice ass," He kisses my neck, his hands grazing the sides of my body as I shiver.

"Thank you?" I laugh at his very weird compliments.

"But your eyes are the prettiest," He mumbles, staring into my green eyes as he kisses the tip of my nose.

He almost leans down to kiss me on the lips but I stop him by putting my hand on his chest, "Morning breath." I smile.

I will never kiss someone with morning breath.