Ghost Hunt

(Based off of Buzzfeed Unsolved with Shane and Ryan)

"This is so stupid." says Alexander with a sigh. His hand was tightly wrapped around a flashlight. His friends John, Laf, and Hercules followed behind him as they walked around the abandoned mansion.

Supposedly it had been a summer home to George Washington about 100 years ago, but now it lay in haunted ruins.

Laf had thought it would be fun to explore the haunted house in hopes of finding a ghost. Alex and Hercules were less on board with this plan.

"No it's not! It's fun!" Said John jumping slightly and making the floorboards creak.

Hercules looked around, a terrified expression on his face. "I hate this."

"Let's try the spirit box!" Suggested Laf making Alex grown in disgust.

"Ugh, I hate that thing!"

"Come on Lex!" whined John and gave Alex his puppy dog eyes.

Alex hesitated for a moment before giving in. "Fine."

"Yay!" Cheered John.

Laf grabbed the Spirit box, turning the dials just right before turning it on. The spirit box switches through radios at different speeds and makes it easier to hear ghosts, or so they say.

It's loud cshcshcshcshcshcshcsh noise filled the not so empty room.

"Hello, my name is Laf and this is-"

"Hercules,"

"John,"

"Alex-"

"And we want to talk to you so if you could say Macaroni that would be great." said Laf, cutting Alex off.

Alex glared at the tall french man.

"Mac-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!" Swore Alexander, jumping up in the air like a cat that stepped in water.

John and Laf were laughing their asses off and Hercules was looking around concerned.

"Language Ham-"

"Ham? Do you like ham?" asked Laf.

"I think he told Alex 'language'?" said Hercules, questioning.

"Alexander Hamilton maybe? Wasn't that like his son or something?" asked John, referencing the long dead man.

"Y-Yes."

"You calling me the Alexander Hamilton?!" said Alex, his head wiping around the room as if he was trying to spot something or someone. After all, his name was also Alexander Hamilton.

"You lo-ok like him son."

"Holy shit, let's get out of here!" Screeched Alexander.

"What's your name?"

"Washington."

Laf cleared his voice, a wicked grin on his feathers. "Mr. Washington, can you appear in front of us please?"

And before them the flickering form of a man appeared. He wore a commander's uniform. He looked like how all the paintings portrayed him.

And then it hit them.

They were looking at a real life ghost.

"Holy-"

"Done staring?"

John looked at the man in pure awe "Why did you call Alex, Hamilton?"

And Washington answered, but not through the Spirit box.

"You remind me of them. Your names, your looks."

Hercules hadn't uttered a word until that moment. "You mean Hamilton, Lafayette, Mulligan, and Laurens don't you?"

Washington turned his gaze to the rest of Herc, "Why yes, Hercules. In fact one could say you have their souls inside you."

"I think I drank too much." mumbled Alexander.

"Sir, with all due respect. Why do you haunt this place?" Asked John.

"I died waiting for my sons to come home from war." Washington said simply, "Maybe I'm just waiting for them to come home."

The four men looked at each other in confusion.

"Your children were with you when you died though." said Herc, the only one who cared to pay attention in history class. (Idk I just made that up so lets roll with it)

"No, not them. During the war they 'adopted' some of the soldiers of some sorts." Explained Washington.

"Us, you were waiting for us," said Alexander suddenly.

Washington smiled sadly at the boy. "Yes, yes I was."

"And you still are! So we just have to find the ghosts of them and bring em here-" rambled Lafayette until Washington cut him off.

"Don't worry son, you already did." Washington's ghostly form started to flicker, fading in and out of reality. "My time has come I'm afraid-"

"Wait! You can't go!" Yelled John. "I'm not leaving you again even if I can't remember the first time!"

"I'm sorry son but it's too late-"

"Sir, please-" Now Hercules was begging the ghost.

"I can't help it-"

"NO!" Tears were falling down John's face.

"SIR PLEASE!" Now Alex had joined in, praying for the ghost to remain.

"We only just found you!" Laf said.

And then Washington disappeared.

And memories flooded their heads.

And the four boys knew truly who they were.

They were Washington's.

Whats your favorite Buzzfeed Unsolved Video?? 

Vote or Ricky the demon will come for you

 -Riley