Bringing home the Boyfriend

Alexander twisted his hands together nervously. He hadn't been this nervous since he asked John out.

John looked over at Alexander confused. The two boys were standing together on Washington's porch.

"What if he doesn't like you? Will he make us break up? What if he disowns me? What if hrs homophobic? What if-"

John grabbed Alexander's shaky hands in his own. "But he won't. Alexander, your father is nothing like him, ok?"

Alexander nodded wordlessly.

"Now, he's probably waiting for us so let's go in."

Alexander opened the front door, "Hello."

A small black an white cat meowed, brushing up against Alexander's legs. Alexander bent down to pet the small cat.

"Hello dearies!" Came Mrs. Washington's voice from the kitchen.

John tapped Alexander on his shoulder and dragged the boy over to the kitchen. Upon entering the room they saw Mrs. Washington bustling around a stove and a very confused Washington wearing a pink apron that read 'Kiss the Chef'.

John chuckled at the sight making Alexander blush and the older couple turn to look at them.

"Save me." whispered Washington looking at the boys pleadingly.

"I can help." said John as he rushed to wash his hands.

"Awww, aren't you the sweetest!' Cooed Mrs. Washington.

Washington stepped aside and let John cut the vegetables. "It is a pleasure to meet you.

"Likewise." agreed John, a smile on his face.

"I can see why Alex here fell for ya, you are just the most handsomest boy ever!" Washington looked glaringly at his wife to which she said. "Second most handsome I'm afraid."

Satisfied with the response Washington took off the apron and moved over to where Alexander was standing.

"You picked a good one, cause unlike you he can cook."

Alexander laughed. "Yeah, I did."

"Welcome to the family-"

"John." He said looking up. "The names John Lauerns."

I watched Doc. Strange Multiverse of Madness and to be honest I expected more but it was still amazing nonetheless.

~ V o t e ~

- Riley