Anger (Requested)

Request was made by MochaMouse!!

 "Alexander-"

"ALL YOU DO IS LAY AROUND!! YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR THE GOOD OF OUR NATION!!"

Jefferson looked down at the smaller man. His eyes seemed dark, clouded over with anger and hatred. "Yeah? Tell me all about it. You know your only in this room cause-"

"YOU DESERVE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER GOTTEN OK D-"

"ALEXANDER!" Yelled George Washington. He stood up, slamming his hands down on the oak desk. "Go out in the hall now please." His voice was calm yet sturdy.

Alexander rolled his eyes but walked slowly out, not forgetting to flip Jefferson off. Washington followed the man out, making sure to shut the door behind him.

"You need a breath." Washington stated, leaving no room for Alexander to argue. Alexander glared at the older man who only sighed. "Alexander, please."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"I'm not joking Alexander. I'm worried-"

"About what?" Alexander said sharply, turning round. "About Jefferson? Do you think I'm going to puns him with his posh pig stuffed face?"

"Yes but that's not the point. The point is I don't want you hurting yourself." Washington explained. "So, I got you thinking."

Alexander looked at the right Washington had gently set in his hand. "A ring? What do you think I am? Your wife?"

"No Alexander. I want you, when you get pissed at Jefferson to just, play around with this ring. Focus your energy on something else other than Jefferson, and if you need to you can always step out of the room, you know that right?"

"Of course, I'm not a kid. Besides I doubt this will even work." Alexander said with a roll of his eyes.

"Just try for once, please Alexander." washing said with a sigh as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Please for the love of god."

"Fine," Alexander said with narrowed eyes "But just this once."

"Ok, good." Washington said with relief. "You think you're ready to go back in?"

"I'm ready to beat up Jefferson that's what." Alexander grumbled but nodded and followed Washington back inside.

Henry Knox and Edmund Randolph sat beside one another, quietly conversing. Jefferson sat alone a bit away with an aloft expression on his face.

"Look who's back!" Yelled out Jefferson with a crazed grin. Knox glared over at the younger boy.

"Excuse him, your excellence." Knox said in a much softer tone.

"Thank you, Now may we continue?" Asked Washington as he and Alexander took their places at the table.

As they proceeded with talks and discussions Washington watched Alexander carefully out of the corner of his eye. They boy had calmed down much after their little break in the hall. Alexander occasionally fiddled around with the ring.

Washington smiled inwardly. His son was growing up fast, yet Alexander was still a boy. But he was Washington's son. 

Sup y'all, I'm alive. So yeah, Also if you have any requests or ideas please tell me cause my brain is really in the spooky cobweb mood right now TvT

Pls vote 

-Riley