Big Baby (pt 2)

Jefferson and Burr were snickering still a week later. Everything had gotten back to normal besides the stray traumatized worker, Washington screaming for no reason, Hamilton crying in the corner eating bread, along with many more.. Unique situations. So everything was going great.

Of course though, the 'peace' was about to be disturbed.

Hamilton came back to his office after a lunch break to see a baby blue box sitting innocently on his desk. It was decorated with a ribbon bow and a tag sighed 'Jeffershit and A-A-Ron.'

Ok, so maybe it wasn't so innocent. But hey, neither is anyone reading fanfictions.

Hamilton was instantly suspicious and decided not to open the weird box. But after two hours of pushing back his thoughts he decided he would open in.

Greedly Hamilton grabbed the box and ripped it open like a wild animal. Inside as if it was a diamond ring sat a...

Baby pacifier.

"JEFFERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Alexander screeched and he ran like a bear towards Jeffoerson and Burr offices. Thankfully the two were right next to each other but he didn't have to look far as the two men were snickering in Jefferson's office.

"Hiya Lexi, how you doing?" Jefferson asked with a shit eating grin.

"I'M GONNA SHOOT YOU BACK TO FRANCE YOU—"

"Woh, woh, woh. What's going on here?" Washington says, entering the room.

"Nothing, Lexi here is just thanking us for his gift." Jefferson said, wiggling his eyebrows. Burr nodded, preferring to keep his mouth shut as always.

"THEY GAVE ME A BABY PACIFIER!" Alexander screeched.

Washington stifled a laugh. "Really?"

"YES REALLY! LOOK!" Alexander angrily shoved the 'present' into Washington's hands. Sure enough a blue pacifier sat there innocently.

Now Washington was full on laughter (Much to Alexander's displeasure). "SIR HOW COULD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What the group didn't know was that John Laurans had just come back from the front lines in North Carolina. "Hi guys-"

"HAHHAHAHAHHAH LOOK AT HIS STUPID FACE BAHAHHAHAHA!" Jefferson cackled at Alexander's furious face. "GREMLIN CHILD!"
"Best day ever." Burr nodded, looking satisfied.

"Stupid is a strng word you man!"

"How's... It- going?" Laurans tried.

"They did this last week." Arnold informed Laurans. "Burr gave Washington a baby carrier for Hamilton. He ended up sleeping in it. Jefferson wanted to get a painting done of it but Hamilton woke up and started screaming at him. Madison's ears are still ringing from it."

"Ah, makes sense... So is Hamilton gonna use that pacifier?"

"Yeah probably, it's better than biting his nails."

"Good point."

I mean its short but sweet. Question of the chapter, have you ever cosplayed and who did you do? I'm thinking of starting my first real cosplay so we'll see how it goes lol

Vote, or do not there is no try

- Riley