Wedding

¨DAD!¨ Shouted Alexander.

Washington turned to look at the beaming face of his son. Tears were streaming down Alexander's face.

¨SHE SAID YES!!!!¨ sobbed Alexander.

¨Congratulations son." said Washington, bringing Alexander into a warm hug. He too was crying.

+++++++++++

¨Elizabeth, do you take Alexander to be your lawfully wedded husband through life and death?¨

¨I do.¨ stated Eliza clearly.

¨Alexander, do you take Eliza to be your lawfully wedded wife through life and death?¨

Washington didn't know what to think. His son was getting married. His son who cried himself to sleep every night. The son whose family died.

¨I D-Do."choked Alexander through the tears.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride!" The preacher stepped back as Alexander swooped Eliza into a kiss.

Washington couldn't be more proud. People stood up, clapping for the couple. Washington's heart almost burst out of his chest. He remembered Martha and his wedding.

He remembered thinking how a woman like her could stand a man like him. He remembered crying into her shoulder that next night, all happy with hopes for the future.

He wished the two the happiest life and hoped Alexander wouldn't ruin it. Eliza was caring and sweet, she would help him. But could Alexander help himself?

Washington pushed those thoughts away. Today was a happy day.

++++++++++

Washington was blinded with rage. He couldn't stop himself from slapping Alexander across his face.

¨You're not my son. My son would never cheat on his wife

Big shimmering tears filled Alexander's eyes and his whole body was shaking. ¨I- Da-dad-¨

¨I thought you were smarter than that Alexander.¨ hissed Washington. ¨I guess I was wrong.¨

¨Sir please-¨ But Washington was already out the door, slamming it behind him and leaving Alexander crying alone on the floor.

WHAT THE FUCK!!??!?!??!?!?!? 300 VIEWS WTF Y'ALL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! HOLY COWS ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting a ton, I just don't really know what to write. So if you have any ideas or suggestions please tell me!!! Thx

~~~ V o t e  P l e a s e ~~~

- Riley