Cabinet (Request)

Washington had grown to hate Cabinet Meetings. To be fair, the idea was great but the people involved were... loud. Mostly Alexander.

"YOU IDEA IS AS DUMB AS ALL THE WORDS THAT COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" Jefferson shouted at Alexander.

"YEAH? WELL WHY SHOULD THE SOUTH HAVE THE CAPITAL. YOU SHOULDN'T GET A SAY AS YOU DIDN'T FIGHT IN THIS WAY! YOU WERE IN FRANCE GETTING ALL FRISKY WITH THAT LADIES-"

Secretary of War Henry Knox and Attorney General Edmund Randolph had already given up on the meeting, leaving for a much quieter space to talk more civilly. Of course this meant Washington was alone with the screaming babies.

"Boys-" Washington tied.

"YOU LITTLE HOG RAT!"

"TAKE THAT BACK YOU WALKING BAGUETTE!"

"BOYS!" Washington shouted and without missing a beat Alexander yelled back.

"SHUT UP!" Alex yelled at him. The entire room went silent, even Jefferson was too stunned to say anything, did Alex really just do that?

Washington didn't know what to do, how to feel. His Son just yelled at him to shut up.

He stared at the small man who was standing on the table for a minute. The silence was so thick you could have cut it with a knife. Washington looked like a deer caught in headlights, shock and surprise written all over his face.

Jefferson glanced between Alexander and Washington, making a ":0" face.

And Washington went into what the men called "Dad Mode"

"Young man..." Washington stood up, "What did you just say to me?"

Alex could only stutter and stare with fear.

"Listen here young man, you do NOT tell me to 'Shut up' neither do you use that tone with me. Do you understand?" Washington asked sternly,

"M-Mhm!" Alexander said with a stutter

''Do. You. Understand. Me?" Washington asked again.

Quickly Alexander forced out a "Yes sir!".

George sighed as he said "Cabinet meeting over...". Walking out he grabbed Alexander's hand and dragged the small boy to his office.

Jefferson's snickers echoed through the wood halls.

+++++++++++

"I didn't mean to I thought you we-"

"Alexander-"

"I'm so sorry!" He half-yelled out. Washington paused to look at Alexander, one eyebrow raised up.

"Well?"

"I- ugh... I'm sorry, i truly thought you were Jeffershi- son and-"

Washington shut Alexander up by hugging him. The boy melted into his arms, soft tears falling down his checks.

"Your ok Alexander. I'm not mad, just disappointed. And your grounded."

"NoOoOoOoOoOo.... You can't do thaaaattttt.." Alexander wines and Washington only chuckles.

"Oh yes I can, I'm your boss and your father figure, even if you don't accept it."

tbh idk where I was going with this but it worked out in the end

bro its been so hot where I live I don't even want to go outside TvT

If you don't vote Washington won't be mad.... just disappointed

- Riley