Dora

The door shut behind Hamilton as he made his way to the break room. His footsteps echoed in the empty room and the couch squealed as he flopped down on its pillow-y surface. He closed his eyes, wishing for once he could drift off to sleep.

After a few beats in awkward silence, Hamilton opened his eyes once more and looked around the room. It was plain and boring, just like every room in the office. Yet unlike places like the break room, this one had a large flat screen TV.

A TV that Hamilton fully intended on using.

Hamilton stood up, looking around the room for a remote. "____ Jefferson." He hissed as he reached behind the TV to turn it on manually.

And that's when all hell broke loose.

"Hola kids! It's me, Dora!" Greeted the animated girl.

Alexander glared at the TV, he hated Dora. But it was the only thing he could watch without a remote and it was better than seeing Jefferson or Burr.

Dora would have to do it.

He stood up, making his way over to the coffee nock (Alexander was the main reason there is one in every room) and started making coffee.

The childish voice of Dora played as he got his drink. Her words were tuned out until she asked a question.

"Can you see the blue house?"

Alexander looked over at the TV, shock and disbelief on his face. How incompetent

Was she? Even a blind man could figure out it was RIGHT BEHIND HER!

"Where?" prompted the girl once more. Alexander rolled his eyes and continued making his drink

"Where? I can't see it?"

Alexander was growing more and more annoyed at the child, now angrily mumbling "Its behind you, stupid child."

"Lets ask the map!" Dora cried cheerfully.

Now Alexander was really mad. He was smart, after all he was the treasury of state, but he didn't have to be that to know where a BLUE HOUSE WAS "It's behind you Dora! We don't need to use the map!" He glowed at the screen, taking his finished coffee in hand.

"Can you see the blue house?"

That was the last straw. Alexander slammed his mug of coffee down on the table, almost smashing it from the force. He yelled out at the screen, pointing at the house with an angry jab "IT'S RIGHT THERE!"

"There it is!" Dora said cheerfully

"FINALLY! Now just turn around-"

"We need to go through the woods, down the rocky path and-"

As Alexander lost his mind, he screamed out with the might of a hundred five-year olds.

__________________

Washington wasn't sure how much worse his day could get. Sadly it was only getting started.

Aaron Burr slammed open the door, letting it swing into the wall. His eyes were ablaze in fear and panic and his normally tight suit was askew. "Sir! I think Hamilton is killing Jefferson in the lounge!"

Now Washington knew Alexander pretty well, he knew the small man would never kill someone. Unless it was Jefferson, then the rules changed.

Quickly, Washington sprinted out of the room. He slid down halls and drifted around bends to get to the lounge.

When he got there he was shocked to his very core.

"Oh no! How do we get past these rocks falling down the hill?"

"OH I DON'T KNOW, MAYBE IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST TURNED AROUND AND SEE THE 'AZUL' HOUSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO-"

"Son?" asked Washington in confusion. Alexander wiped around, rage building in his eyes. He looked as if he was about to murder Dora the explorer.

And then Washington laughed. He cackled, dubbing over at the man's antics. "Can't find the remote?" He asked through a wheeze.

Alexander's face turned bright red in embarrassment as Washington continued to tease him.

What your fav plant?

vote or Dora shall reap your soul

- Riley