Too much Candy

"SIR! Look! CANDY!!!" Shouted Alexander as he ran to a store front window. Shoving his face in the glass he ogled at the delicious candy.

Washington strolled up beside his son and looked inside. "Candy?"

Alexander turned, his face lit up. "YES!!!! CAN WE GET SOME PLEASEEEE!!!!!" He begged.

A few onlookers on the street turned to look at the two.

Sighing, Washington nodded, causing Alexander to jump up and down before racing inside.

By the time Washington had entered the store there were about two million candies in Alexander's hands. "Alex-"

"OH MY GOD LOOK FUDGE! YOU LOVE FUDGE!!!" Credit Alexander rushing to where platters of goodness were.

Chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate, and more were lined up for the taking.

"Must get fudge now!" exclaimed Washington as he bounded over.

+++++++++++++

"Umm General Washington sir are you ok?" asked a random soldier.

Washington and Alexander were lounging sickly on chairs, candy wrappers everywhere. "Nooo-"

"I'll get the medics!!!!"

"Too much candy," said Alexander.

"Agree." huffed Washington.

Ok so my new favorite movie is 'Usual Suspects' (Made in 1995) and it is AMAZING but idk what was going on half the movie..... I also wish there was more of a fandom for it because that movie is a MASTERPIECE!!! Also sorry this update is short I'll try to make the next one longer (If I can).

Vote or no more fudge

- Riley