Date

"DAD!!!" Yelled Alexander running down stairs and to his father's office. "I HAVE A PROBLEM!!!"

Sighing, Washington turned. "What could be more important than signing a treaty with France?"

"Look, I know you're busy but I asked John on a date AND HE SAID YES!!!" Screeched Alexander jumping around.

Washington sat up straighter at that. "Really?"

"YES LOOK!!!" Alexander shoved his phone in the president's face. Grabbing the small device, Washington read over the text messages.

"Holy-"

"BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW!!!!" Alexander screamed.

"OK, let me cancel the meeting with the governor with the governor of New Jersey and we can spend the rest of the day planning. Got it?"

"Ok!!!" Said Alexander before slipping off.

++++++++++

When Washington finally found Alexander he was chatting to his friends excitedly on his phone."

"Henry always has the best date ideas." That was Alex's voice wasting through the phone. Washington still wasn't sure how his son made friends with the Governor of Texas's son and the prince of England. Then again life worked in a mysterious way.

"Take him to the zoo, you said he likes animals, especially Turtles." Suggested Prince Henry. (Yes, Henry and Alex from 'Red, White, and Royal Blue' cause they're awesome and I can so take that.)

"That's a great idea!" exclaimed Alexander.

"Son?" called Washington to Alexander doorway.

"I got to go, talk to y'all later!"

"Bye!"
"See ya soon!"

++++++++++++

"Ok try on this suit!"

"Dad-"

"Noooo, This green one looks better."

"Dad, I'm not wearing a suit!"

Washington turned to Alexander, "Then what are you gonna wear then? Your underwear because no offense but they stink."

"NO! Of course not!!!" screeched Alexander. "Dad, that's gross!!"

"Then what?"

"Ummmmm, I don't know."

Washington signed annoyed.

++++++++++++

"What car are you gonna take?" Asked Washington.

"Ummm, thank one?" he asked and pointed to a (Insert a car cause I know nothing).

"Ok, Here's the keys." Washington hands the car keys to. "Have fun son but not too much fun!"

"Dad!"

"Byeeee!"

+++++++++++

Washington turned to the two secret service agents. "I'm counting on you."

"Yes sir!"

Washington smiled at the thought of cute photos of the two for Alexander to ogle over later. 

If anyone of you are Percy Jackson and Marvel fans you will be happy to know that I was freaking out at the end of the last episode of Moonknight. Anyways the question of the day is are Watermelons moist, wet, or damp? Me and my cousins once had a long talk on this so I want to know y'all's opinions. 

Vote for more fun and cute stories!!!

-Riley