Campfire Stories (pt1)

"I'm sure Washington cares for all of us." said a new soldier. He and a few veterans were lounging around a burning bonfire.

Another man, Jake, shook his head. "Unless you're Alexander Hamilton, he gives no shit about 'cha."

"That can't be true!" He cried.

"It is," said another called Mark. "On time this guy named Joe was bleeding out and he pushed the guy aside to get to Hamilton. Supposedly Hamilton had a paper cut and couldn't work for a few days as he 'recovered'."

"No! That's not true! Washington is kind and he would never do that!"
"Joe died."

John shook his head. Was all the great things he had heard about General Washington wrong?

"I mean, he's a great General but Hamilton is his son. Even if not by blood." said a man named Henry.

John shook his head. "No-"

Jake spoke up again. "Agree, he lets Hamilton get extra food servings." Mark and Henry nodded in agreement.

"OOOooooo how about this one!" Said Henry, "Remember the time when he tried to teach Hamilton to horse ride? We were washing his dirt stained clothes for days!"

"They're also always stealing my candy." added Mark, a dark look cast across his face.

"Hamilton even has his own room in Washington's Manor!"

John was astounded.

"Really?" he asked.

"Yup," conformed Jack, popping the 'p'.

"But what about Lafayette?"

Mark shrugged. "Depends."

John threw his hands in the air. "Depends?!"

The men looked at each other. "Depends on how much he pisses Washington off." Supplies Henry.

"I- I can't believe this!"

"Same." agreed Jake.

Just then their peaceful silence was interrupted with a scream.

"MARIE-JOSEPH PAUL YVES ROCH GILBERT DU MOTIER DE LA FAYETTE, MARQUIS DE LA FAYETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh shit, he pulled the government name." whispered Mark.

"Wha-"

"MY NAME IS LAFAYETTE AND I'M THE LANCELOT OF THE REVOLUTION NOW I SAID I CAN FROM A FAR JU-" came the loud drunken words of Lafayette. 

HOLY CHEESE!!!! 222 VIEWS!!!!! HOLY COW THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!! WTF THANK YOU

To those who know more then one language, good for you.

Please vote, it would make my day!!

- Riley