A Happier Christmas

¨Philip!¨ yelled Eliza from the kitchen. The Hamilton's oldest son walked into a scene of his Mother, Mrs. Burr and Grandma Martha trying to cook a Christmas breakfast. The problem was the two gazillion kids latched on their legs.

Theodosia let out a laugh from her boyfriend's side.

¨Care to help?" huffed Grandma and the two lovers started on dragging the kids away and into the living room. Inside Philips Father, Mr. Burr, and Grandpa George were discussing politics. They were surrounded by a sea of presents, all intricately wrapped.

The men looked up at the swarm of kids that deceased on them, screaming and yelling.

¨This is why I only had one kid.¨ said Mr. Burr, shooting Alexander a glare as a toddler pulled on his ear.

¨I personally find them adorable.¨ piped up Grandpa as he picked up little Angelica Jr. and sat her on his lap.

¨It's a lot but its family.¨ agreed Father tiredly, prominent bags under his brown eyes. Theodosia laughed, her hand coming up to cover her mouth.

Philip looked over at his girlfriend, ready for the day when he could bend down on one knee and make her his forever girl.

¨Hows breakfast coming along?¨ asked Father.

¨Well I think I'm going to go join them though, it never hurts to have an extra pair of hands.¨ informed Theodosia before walking back off in the direction of the kitchen.

¨Sooo.... Where are you going to propose?¨ asked Washington, turning to face Philip.

Charging Philip answered. ¨Today maybe.¨

Mr. Burr spat his coffee out. ¨Today?!¨

Father laughed, smacking his leg and howling at the other man's reaction. ¨YES! Today will do fine!¨

¨I hate you.¨

¨Hate you too!¨ Father answered in a sing- song voice and bathed his eyes at the other man, making Burr roll his eyes.

¨Alexander, no need to taunt Burr.¨

¨But sir-¨

¨Nope.¨

¨Ugh you're no fun!¨ huffed Alexander and slid down the couch. The little kids watched in fascination as they all had no idea what was going on.

¨Breakfast is ready!¨ called Mrs. Burr and the pack of hungry children and man-child's ran over, ready to feast.

++++++++++++

¨Thank you dad.¨ said Alexander hugging Washington, tears in his eyes.

Slightly concerned Washington patted his son's back.

He bought Alexander paper... legit paper.... That's it.... That's all there was....

~ p a p e r ~

Oh well. He thought and hugged Alexander back.

Does this really count as Washingdad and Hamilson? Nope. Am I too lazy to care? Yep.

What is your favorite fandom that is sadly dead? Like which fandom's do you wish had more fanfics and fanart? because there are so many that deserve more love.

vote to get ~ p a p e r ~

- Riley