Halloween Stand Off (request)

Quick thanks to ghostie69 for asking me to do a Halloween one-shot!

"Why must I do this?" Grumbled Alexander. Washington looked down at the twelve year old boy who was dressed up as a vampire.

"It suits you." Offered Washington which only caused Alexander to grimace more.

"Exactly."

Washington rolled his eyes and handed Alexander an empty pillow case.

"Thanks dad."

"No problem son. Now do you want me to walk you over t-"

"NOPE!" Cried Alexander "I can walk to John's house myself. Besides, he's just a few doors down."

"Ok, do you have your flashlight?"

"Yes."
"Glow sticks for when it gets dark?"

"Yes."

"Your watch so you know when to get home-"

"Yes! I have everything!"

Washington raised his brown, "And your fangs?"

"Fuck." growled Alexander as he stomped upstairs to his room to grab his fake fangs.

"Language!" Washington shouted up.

+++++++++

"YO YO!! YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!" Hercules shouted happily as the four boys started out into the night.

Laf smiled over at the werewolf dressed boy. "Time to raid all of those innocent houses!" grind the zombie.

"Or we can just ask nicely?" Offer John. His face was covered in white and black face paint which made his skeleton figure look more realistic.

Alexander patted John on the back, "Don't worry, it's not like we're gonna repeat what happened last year."

Laf rolled his eyes "Yeah, that worked well. And whose plan was that humm?" He asked, sticking one finger out at Alexander.

"You all agreed to do it!"

"I agree with John, no more... of that."

The group chimed in as they all mutually agreed not to repeat last year's events.

"I wonder if we're gonna see Aaron." hissed Alexander which made the group sigh.

"You're not going to beat him up. You remember what Washington did last time you tried to punch him?"

"He's scary, I don't know how you live with him." offered Laf as they thought back to Washington's thundering yells.

"Yeah, Yeah. But he's still my dad and a dam good one at that!"

++++++++++

"Well if it isn't Aaron Burr, sir." Growled Alexander.

Aaron stood in front of Theodosia, one of their classmates. Five paces away were the Schuyler Sisters.

"Alexander Hamilton." Aaron replied, his eyes growing smaller as the two boys glared off.

"Umm, Aaron?" Theodosia said, tapping Aaron's shoulder. "W-We should get to the party now."

"One second, I just have to teach this prick a lesson."

"You're on." Agreed Alexander.

The two boys stopped towards each other as everyone else watched. John and Theodosia's faces were painted in fear. Laf looked satisfied and Hercules was flexing, ready to come to Alexander's aid. Peggy was wandering over to a random house, ready to collect more candy for her hoard. Eliza was quietly picking at her nails while watching her older sister. Angelica, the oldest of the triplets, frowned at the boys as they walked closer and closer.

"The Schuyler Sisters came all the way from London Street? Damn!" Whispered Hercules.

Just as Alexander and Aaron were face to face a strong force pulled them apart. The two boys fell to the ground.

"Enough. I'm not gonna have you two boys ruin my night!" Yelled Angelica. "So screw off!"

Aaaron stood up, dusting off his congressman costume. "Fine, but only because Theodosia is here. But I'll get you next time Alexander."

"You're just mad I'm class president." Grumbled Alexander as he returned to his friends. John hugged him worriedly.

"I'm glad you two didn't fight."

"Yeah," Alexander agreed, running his small hands through the other boy's hair to calm him down. "Me too."

Yeah, it's not a lot of Washingdad but the next one will. And yes, the next few will be Halloween cause its the best time of the year!!

Vote or the ghost of Alexander Hamilton will screw with u

-Riley