Wedding (pt 3)

Alexander's world seemed to stop. Frozen in time yet his mind flashed through a million thoughts per second.

And then he was back on his knees with Washington's hand raised over him. And then Washington was his blood father.

~~

Washington's face was dark as he looked down upon Alexander. And then the hit came, hard right across Alexander cheek and in a flash he was a kid again. Then he was just another boy getting beat up by their father.

¨You're not my son. My son would never cheat on his wife.¨

I could feel the tears pouring down my face but I didn't stop them. My whole body was shaking. ¨I- Da-dad-¨

¨I thought you were smarter than that Alexander.¨ hissed Washington. ¨I guess i was wrong.¨

¨Sir please-¨ I begged but Washington was already out the door, slamming it behind him and leaving Alexander crying alone on the floor.

~~

He knew Burr's shot would hit true. Right in Alexander's own chest. He knew this was the end but Alexander wasn't mad. He was happy.

~~

¨Dad!¨ Alexander shouted as he clutched Washington.

The older man let out a cough before giving Alexander a small, tired smile. ¨I'm sorry-¨

¨Save your breath-¨

¨I failed you in so many ways. I regret hitting you everyday. Why have you forgiven me?¨

Alexander cried. ¨Because your my dad.¨

¨I love you son.¨

I love you dad.

~~

Philip would help his mother, Alexander knew. He would grow up, maybe become a poet. He would help raise his siblings.

Eliza would carry on. She might burn the other letters, Alexander wasn't sure but he hoped she would keep his last letter to her. His goodbye.

His friends would miss him, Laf and Herc but he would see them again. They would continue leading the world into a bright new Alexander less world.

Laurens is waiting on the other side.

His mother was waiting on the other side.

His father, Washington, was waiting on the other side.

And Alexander's gun fell from its high position in the sky.

My little bro just chipped his forking two front teeth... like wtf bro how u do that?!?!?! Mans got talent.... Anyways, Have any of y'll ever chipped a tooth/ teeth??

Is there any other one-shots I should do another part for???

Please remember to vote!

- Riley