Snow Fall

Washington was growing increasingly worried. Winter was coming and it was coming fast which was a problem for the under funded army. The men didn't have enough supplies and clothes to last the fall winter and thanks to the British they couldn't retreat south.

Washington knew how winters could be (Even if he hadn't spent his whole life in a snow fall zone), the harsh cold winds would pose a big challenge no doubt resulting in many casualties. Combine that with lack of food and good food and disease.

His best idea was to contact Congress and tell them that they needed more supplies. And so he went to Hamilton.

Inside his tent, sitting at his wood desk writing furiously sat Hamilton. He was so concentrated on his work he didn't notice Washington till the General spoke up.

"Alexander?"

"Yes sir?" He asked, not looking up.

"I need you to write a letter to congress, we need more supplies if we are to survive this coming winter." Washington explained.

Alexander stilled, setting his quill down and turned to Washington. "Winter?"

"Yes Alexander, our troops won't fare well with the cold and the snow." Washington handed Alexander a list of supplies they needed. His eyebrows shot up and he looked at Washington confused.

"700 blankets?"

Washington was making his way out the door and shouted a quick, "Yes, good luck Alexander!" before he was gone again.

Alexander's eyes drifted back down to the parchment before grabbing a fresh sheet of paper and dipping his quill in a pot of black ink.

+++(Two weeks later)+++

Moral was sinking as the sky turned cloudy, the harsh wind raking into the men's skin. Washington looked around the camp defeated, Congress only sent a third of the supplies they needed. That list wasn't even enough for everyone to begin with.

Washington turned as he heard footsteps crunching on the frost earth. Alexander stood, shivering his cheeks a bright red from the wind.

"You alright Alexander?" Alexander nodded stiffly which only made the great General more concerned. "Alexander-".

"I'm fine!" He said a bit too quickly, making Washington raise an eyebrow. "I- ok you caught me," he said with a dramatic sigh, "I've never seen snow before."

Washington stared at Alexander blankly, processing what that man had just said. Alexander looked up and cringed at his blank face, "Surprise?"

"I thought you-" Washington started before stopping once more, frowning. "Let's get you inside, you must be cold."

"N-No! I'm fine, see!" He said, uncrossing his hands from over his chest to give Washington a thumbs up. "All good-"

"No, inside now. That's an order from your commander. I don't need you getting sick Alexander."

Alexander huffed out a sigh, "Fine," he grumbled before trudging back inside the warmth of his tent.

+++(A day later)+++

Alexander thought today would be a great day and time to sneak out. As much as he hated the cold, the Caribbean boy really wanted to see snow. He had read about it all the time but today (Hopefully) would be the first time he really saw it with his own eyes.

He thought back to the books he had read and how they had described the stuff. Fluffy which crystals falling from the heavens, cold as the darkest nights and lights as air. But if they built up or rained down too heavily, towns could be buried, people killed in powdered water.

So he headed outside, pushing open the tent flaps he was smacking in the face with a strong gust of wind. He walked out to see snow falling, carried onto him by the breeze.

"HERC WHAT IS THE WHITE SHIT!!!!" Screeched Lafayette, running over to hug the teddy bear of a man.

John was running around trying to catch drifting, twirling flakes on his tongue, laughing as he did so.

Washington was stomping around, frowning as the man gave chase to one another in a snowball fight. Their loud howls booming around the camp. Others rolled balls of snow, stacking them with their bare hands into a snowman, using rock and sticks to make arms, eyes, mouths, and noses.

Alexander smiled and ran off, hoping to go in the snowball fight before crashing into John. The two men lay sprawled atop each other, Johns breath hot on Alexander's face to which he blushed.

"Oh! Hey Alexander!" John said with a laugh, "Wonder seeing you out here!" Alexander scurried off his 'friend' and helped him up before brushing the cold wet snow off his uniform.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." He apologized. John waved him off.

"It's ok, no one's hurt. Anyways where were you headed off too?"

"The fight," Alexander said, pointing as some random man nailed Aaron Burr in the head, getting snow all over his hat. Burr took off after the man, shouting curses as he went.

"Cool! Mind if I join you?"

Alexander smirked, "Not at all me dearest, John. Team?"

John shook Alexander's hand and they were off, throwing snow at others (Burr) and making alliances (With Hercules and Lafayette, and some others).

But it all went downhill when Alexander accidentally threw a ball and it hit the back of Washington's head.

The camp fell silent, everyone frozen in place as the General slowly turned to Alexander. He gulped nervously as the General's cold glare bore into Alexander.

"You're going down," was all Alexander heard before a snow ball was launched at him, hitting the young man square in the face.

The camp erupted with cheers at the man's incredible aim and soon enough almost everyone was engaged in a snowball fight.

I have a lot more free time lately so hopefully I'll be able to write and post more!!!!

Also cause I'm hungry whats y'alls favorite desert? Tbh Idk what mine is, I guess it depends on the day but right now I want like butter cream frosting u frost a cake with... Like the good home made kind? I mean I could eat a bowl of that shit lmao

Voting is awesome, be awesome   -Nike add

- Riley