Big Baby (Request)

This one-shot was a request to me from @MochaMouse !!!!!! Thank you for the great (And funny) Idea!!!!

Washington sat hunched over files and reports. Alexander had just finished a stack of papers written in little time. Honestly, that man was non-stop.

The tapping of shoes could be heard coming down the hall and it wasn't long before someone knocked on the door to Washington's office.

"Come in!" Washington shouted.

The door burst open and there stood Aaron Burr in all his mischievous glory. In his hands he held a large pink box tied up with a neat puffy bow.

"Yes?" Washington asked, raising one eyebrow.

Burr laughs and sets down the box in front of Washington's desk and effectively smashes all the papers and files. "Ah yes, sorry for the intrusion. I just wanted to give you a little, gift. It may come in handy. Good day to you sir!" Burr explained before bolting out and slamming the door shut loudly behind him.

"HEY! NO SLAMMING DOORS!" Washington yelled after him. He heard a faint apology.

Washington sighed and looked at the box. The cheerful bow and bright pink colors made Washington skeptical about how 'useful' this gift might be, if it was a gift at all. Washington had gotten used to many pranks over the course of his time while working alongside Jefferson and Burr.

Deciding he would open the box (against his better judgment) Washington carefully removes the lid.

Washington lifted up the fluffy fabric to see a baby carrier. It was one he had seen mother wear, it carried their child on their chest while keeping the baby comfortable. But this one was... Hamilton sized...

Washington snorted in laughter at the ridiculous gift. He could only imagine getting Hamilton to wear the ridiculous thing. What if Washington could get Hamilton to wear it?

Washington stood up, the carrier in his arms and then he noticed what had green sewn on the front of it. In elegant green cursive the words "Bundle o' Anger" had been sewn to the front of the gray fluffy carrier.

Wasting no time, Washington dashed to Hamilton's office, running right past a smirking Burr who turned around and high-fived Jefferson.

Skidding to a halt before Hamilton's door, Washington knocked softly three times. He knew that sometimes Alexander got bad headaches so he had been trying to be 'quieter'.

"Come in." he so- his right-hand man said softly from inside and Washington pushed open the door to see a tired, sleepy Alexander hunched over a pile of papers.

"Hey, Alex." Washington said softly, for a moment forgetting why he was in there.

"Hey." Alexander responded with a yawn.

Washington looked down at the bundle of soft fabric, "I was ahh, winding if you could try something on."

"What?" Alexander said, confused.

"This!" Washington said proudly.

+++++++

"Why is it so comfy?" Alexander asked tiredly. Washington patted the young man on his head, ruffling his black hair.

"Its-"

"CAUSE IT'S MEANT FOR BABIES YOU CHILD!" Burr screeched.

"HEY SHUT UP!" Washington yelled back, bringing a hand in front of Alexander (Who was sitting in the carrier strapped to Washington's back).

"Holy fuck, he's actually doing it." Jefferson said in awe.

"Shut your fucking mouth Jefferson, there is no fucking swearing in my fucking office!"
Jefferson and Burr scurried off before shouting back, "Have fun at the meeting!"

Washington rolled his eyes and looked down at Hamilton. The boy rubbed his tired eyes and Washington smiled kindly. "You can go to sleep, you know."

"N-no, I must- work." Alexander said, yawning.

"No, go to sleep Alexander."

"Mkay," They boy said before yawing once more and falling into a deep slumber.

A few minutes later Washington realized two things. Number one, Hamilton hadn't slept in ages. And Number two, he did have a meeting.

"Fuck,"

++++++

"Uh, sir?" Arnold asked, "What's that on your-"

"My son."

"Sir that's Ham-"

"I know, and he's my son. Ok so anyways I was thinking we should have—"

Hopefully this is good lol, maybe I'll do a part 2... Yeah I'm gonna do that.

Please vote and if you have any requests feel free to tell me!

- Riley