Chapter 2 : The paper

Wang Yi is reading documents while Yiqi are playing games with her phone in the sofa.

And suddenly, Wang Yi got a message saying : "Ms. Wang, your father wanted to have dinner with you."

Wang Yi show a normal expression to the message and ignore it for a while, she's so stressed and her back and nape are aching because of all day work.

"Wang Yi meimei, I forgot to tell you that your mother told me to remind you to eat your meals in time." Yiqi said and Wang Yi just sigh and say, "Later." With a cold voice and a serious expression.

And then Shen Mengyao enter and brought food. "Wang Yi Meimei! Your mom insist on giving you your meal." Shen Mengyao said and look so stressed about it.

Wang Yi coldly look at her but Yiqi was so happy to see Shen Mengyao's sudden appearance.

"Mengyao Jiejie, long time no see." Yiqi said while showing a shy expression in front of Shen Mengyao.

"Yiqi? Is that you? I didn't expect that you'll grown this tall." Shen Mengyao was also happy to see Yiqi.

Wang Yi felt that she's already out of place, so she just take the food in Mengyao's hand and say, "I'll eat it."

Then sit in her chair and put the food in her table, but instead of eating it, she just ignore it and read some documents. Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao didn't notice Wang Yi because their conversation is getting nicer.

And 6 hours later

Wang Yi check the time in her watch and she saw that it was already 6:25 pm. She saw the food beside her documents and realize that she didn't eat again.

She sigh and put the documents in her table and stand up to stretch her body from all day of signing papers, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao come back in her office and say, "Wang Yi meimei, your mom said that we all should go to your family dinner tonight." Shen Mengyao said with a normal expression.

Wang Yi nod and get her coat, "Let's go. I don't want to be late." She said with a serious expression and go out of the office.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao seems immune to her attitude who always doesn't want to get late when its an important occasion.

They arrive at the Wang mansion and everyone bow in front of Wang Yi, Yiqi and Shen Mengyao as a sign of greetings to them. "Where's mom and dad?" Wang Yi asked the butler, "They're already in the dining area and waiting for you." The butler also have the cold personality like Wang Yi.

Wang Yi straight head to the dining area and saw her father and mother eating together.

"Mom and dad, I'm here." Wang Yi said with a cold voice.

"Hi, sir Wang and Mrs. Wang." Yiqi said with a shy expression.

"Uncle, Aunty!" Shen Mengyao said and embrace them.

"Okay, we should eat now before the food get colder." Her mom said with a happy expression.

Wang Yi sit beside her father and still showing the cold expression to them, doesn't even showing a single smile in her lips and keep drinking a water.

"I seems don't have an appetite." Wang Yi said and put the glass of water in the table.

"Why? Don't tell me, you didn't eat the food?" Her mom asked.

Wang Yi don't know how to answer her, Yuan Yiqi stay silent because she doesn't want to lie. "She ate it, Aunty!" Shen Mengyao said with a warm smile in her lips.

Wang Yi's mother suddenly sigh in relief because finally her daughter ate the food in time, but she didn't know that Wang Yi and Shen Mengyao are just lying to her.

"Mom and dad, I think I won't be able to attend dad's birthday." Wang Yi felt guilty about it.

"I know.. I understand." Her dad said calmly.

They started to eat and after the dinner, Wang Yi got a message : "Ms. Wang, president Liu wanted to meet you in his bar."

She look at her mom and dad and say, "Mom and dad, I think I have to go now. President Liu of L company wanted to meet me."

"Okay, take care." Her mom and dad said.

"Wang Yi Meimei, we can't accompany you because we also have meetings tonight." Yiqi explain, "It's alright. I'm going now." Wang Yi said in a hurry and immediately leave the place.

She arrive at the Liu bar and everyone is so loud.

She find their table and say, "Why do you want to meet me here if we can talk in other places?" Wang Yi asked.

"Wang Yi, you know me. I like places that are loud, besides you have to enjoy things even once." He said and he seems already drunk.

"I thought something happened so I rush here. But you fool me." Wang Yi said calmly and take one shot of beer.

Mr. Liu show a document to her and she accept it, "What's this?" Wang Yi coldly asked.

"Dad want me to fill it up, pick up any beauty who want to marry me." He said and totally drunk.

"You're crazy, how could a single signature marry two people?"

"Its possible."

Wang Yi ignore him and put the paper in the table.

Hours later, both of them didn't notice that they're already drunk. Both of them keep laughing without even a joke, Wang Yi saw a beautiful girl drinking alone so she approach her and say, "Hey, wanna drink with me." Wang Yi said while smiling.

The beautiful girl seems also drunk so she nod without even hesitating, Wang Yi get a pen in her pocket and sign the paper she's holding. She gave the paper to the girl and let her sign it, both of them sign the paper without knowing what is it.

And more hours later, Wang Yi wake up and seems having a hangover. She get her phone to check the time and saw that it was already 4 am in the morning.

She stand up and leave the woman sleeping in the table.

Wang Yi ride her car and immediately leave the bar.

She call Mr. Liu and say, "Liu Se, why you didn't wake me up?" Wang Yi asked.

"Sorry, You seems having fun to a woman last night so I didn't dare to disturb you." He said on the phone.

Wang Yi hang up and say, "Straight home. I want to sleep." Wang Yi said to the driver.

---

Chapter 2 ends.

Chasing My Wife | Poetry And Painting [诗情画奕] Snh48 Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें