Chapter 24 : Divorce

Morning

Zhou Shiyu return in the Wang mansion.

"Mr. And Mrs. Wang, can I talk to Wang Yi?" Zhou Shiyu asked them.

They don't know what to say in 15 seconds and look at each other, after they made up their mind, they nod and told her to enter.

Shen Mengyao and Yiqi follow Zhou Shiyu, but they give a bow of respect to their uncle and Aunty.

Zhou Shiyu go upstairs and knock on Wang Yi's room, "Yi Yi! Hear me out first! Let me explain!" Zhou Shiyu said and keep on knocking at the door.

Wang Yi open the door and coldly look at her.

"Yi Yi?"

Wang Yi open the door and show a cold expression, holding a paper and a pen, "Sign the divorce papers... And we're nothing anymore." Wang Yi said with a cold expression and a cold voice.

Zhou Shiyu can't help her tears to fall, "Wang Yi, believe me. I don't love him."

"Stop it!... I don't want to hear lies anymore, sister Zhou Zhou." Wang Yi said and give her the paper and pen, Zhou Shiyu doesn't want to accept it but since Wang Yi really wanted a divorce, she get it and hesitate to sign it.

"Zhou Zhou?" Shen Mengyao can't believe it.

Yuan Yiqi sigh and show a sudden disbelief, after Zhou Shiyu sign the divorce paper, Wang Yi angrily snatch it away to her hands.

"Pack your things and leave." Wang Yi said and wear off the ring in her finger and give it to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu cry when Wang Yi gave up on the ring, Zhou Shiyu knew that Wang Yi would end up hating her just like others do.

"Zhou Zhou? What are you going to do now?"

Zhou Shiyu shake her head, "I don't know." She said and keep on crying.

1 days later

Zhou Shiyu pack all her things in the house that Mr. Wang bought for her and Wang Yi, she keep looking at the teddy bear that Wang Yi gave her when they're in the mall.

"Zhou Zhou, we're done packing the other box." Shen Mengyao said and Zhou Shiyu smile and nod at her.

"Sister, where am I going to put this?" Yiqi asked while carrying a box.

"Just right here." Zhou Shiyu point in front of her.

Yiqi put the box down and notice that Zhou Shiyu wore 2 golden ring, she didn't ask anymore because she already knew who is the owner of the other one.

Shen Mengyao sit beside Zhou Shiyu and say, "Zhou Zhou, if you have nothing else to stay, you can stay in my house." Shen Mengyao offer but Zhou Shiyu refuse.

"No.. I'm going to be a burden."

"No you're not!"

Zhou Shiyu smile and hold her hand, "Yaoyao, thank you for everything but I think the things you did for me is already enough." Zhou Shiyu said.

"Zhou Zhou, I'll talk to Wang Yi about it.. I'll defend your name and I'll find any evidence that you didn't do it." Shen Mengyao explain.

Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Thank you but don't do it for now.. What if both of you get into a fight, you know that I don't want you to make a fight with your cousin." Zhou Shiyu said with a worried expression.

"Don't worry, sister Zhou Zhou. I'll also talk to Wang Yi meimei so she can think about this." Yiqi said.

Zhou Shiyu smile widely, then her phone suddenly rang and she saw that her father is calling her so she answer it, "Dad?"

"Shiyu, can you come in the house?" He calmly asked in the phone.

"Okay, dad." Zhou Shiyu said and hang up the phone.

"Want me to come with you?" Shen Mengyao calmly asked.

Zhou Shiyu shake her head, "No need.. I have to go, just leave these things. I'll be back." Zhou Shiyu said and place the bear beside Shen Mengyao.

Zhou Shiyu immediately leave the house and Shen Mengyao and Yiqi look at each other.

"Do you think... They still have a chance?" Yiqi asked.

"I believe that Wang Yi still love Zhou Shiyu.. But I'm afraid that Wang Yi will come back to her old self." Shen Mengyao said with a worried expression, Yuan Yiqi can't do anything just show a problematic expression about what she said.

Zhou Shiyu arrive at the Zhou mansion and saw her father in the dining area, when she approach him, her father suddenly throw newspapers in her face and show an angry expression.

"How can you explain that?!" He shout at her.

Zhou Shiyu saw the newspaper saying that "Daughter of the Zhou family cheated on the famous young billionaire Wang Yi of S city. Now they're already got divorce."

"Dad, it's not what you think." Zhou Shiyu try to explain her side but her father say, "Wang Yi divorced you because you cheated..! Now, marry Li Jigan to clean this mess!!" He said and keep on showing his angry expression.

Zhou Shiyu was so shock to hear that, "Dad, I can't!" But her father say, "If you don't then I'll forget that you're my daughter... You brought enough disgrace in this family and I'm stopping you now..!" He said which make Zhou Shiyu to show a frown expression.

Zhou Shiyu turn around and say, "I'll do as you say.. But don't throw me as a daughter." Zhou Shiyu beg and can't even look at her father.

Her father didn't say anything and leave her alone, she keep on crying and even servants and butler can't do anything about it. Everyone in the house despise her but she knew that they can't show it because she's the young miss of the Zhou family, so no one dare to show it to her.

She felt really down, now she can't find a way out of the mess. All she have to do now is to marry Li Jigan which will make others think that she's really are a disgrace, but she doesn't have a choice.

For her, she'll do it because of her father's order.

---

Chapter 24 ends