Chapter 32

3 years later

Wang Yi, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao stayed as the most powerful billionaire in S city, their popularity even grow bigger when the public knew that Wang Yi is single again.

"So what's your plan today forward Ms. Wang?" The host asked her.

"I'm planning on focusing on my work and my family." She said and keep showing a pale smile, "Can you explain what really happened between you and Ms. Zhou Shiyu?" The host asked and Wang Yi don't know what to say in a seconds.

"Can you change the question." Wang Yi try changing the topic.

But it was all in the TV because Chen Zhang is in a restaurant in G city and eating with Zhang Yueming, she saw Wang Yi in the TV and say, "Who is that?" She asked Zhang Yueming.

Zhang Yueming look at the TV and say, "Ah, that's Wang Yi! The young billionaire in S city." She said and take a sip of a hot soup.

Chen Zhang ignore it and say, "What did sister Ke Ke said to us?" Chen Zhang asked, "She said that she wanted us to enter the business which is I don't want."

Chen Zhang sigh and say, "If I enter the business, then I won't be able to deliver pizzas." She said and Zhang Yueming say, "Why you really like delivering pizzas, you are one of the future CEO of the CZ company!" Zhang Yueming's voice is rising and Chen Zhang cover it.

"Shut up! Everyone will hear you!"

"Why? You don't want others to know?" Zhang Yueming show a teasing expression and Chen Zhang just smile at her. "Shut up and eat, I still have to deliver pizza." Chen Zhang said.

"Sister Zhang Zhang, Chen Ke Jiejie wanted you to come to her office after your work." Yueming said while eating a chicken drumstick.

Chen Zhang was puzzled, "Why?" She asked and take a sip of a water, Zhang Yueming shake her head and say, "I also don't know, she said that we should come together."

Chen Zhang is even more puzzled, "Why sister Ke Ke is so mysterious." She said and eat her food.

And couple of minutes later, they're done eating and go out of the restaurant. "Sister Zhang Zhang, please don't deliver pizza today!" Zhang Yueming beg like a child and hold her hand.

Chen Zhang sigh and say, "Aiya, how could I have such an adorable little sister like you.. Fine, fine! Let's go to sister Ke Ke's office together." She said and pat her head.

Their black car arrive and both of them ride it, they arrive at the CZ company and head to Chen Ke's office. Chen Zhang greet Chen Ke and kiss her cheek, "Sister Ke Ke, what do you need?" Chen Zhang asked with a normal expression.

Chen Ke sigh and look so problematic, "Zhang Zhang, I wanted to ask a favor." She said and Chen Zhang just nod, "What is it?" She asked with a normal expression.

"Can you attend my meeting in the W company, because i have meeting today. If it's okay with you?" Chen Ke said and Chen Zhang can see the tiredness in her face, she smile and say, "Of course.. I'll go for you. Just give me the files for the meeting and I'll go, but where is the W company located?" Chen Zhang asked.

"It's in the S city, I know it's far but please help me to get their partnership." She said and very problematic, "Don't worry, I'll get it for you. But I cannot promise that I'll do a good thing." Chen Zhang said and look so nervous.

Chen Ke smile and hug her, "Thank you Zhang Zhang meimei." She said and sigh in relief, Zhang Yueming look envy so she just hug the two of them.

"Why both of you always forget me?!"

Chen Ke and Chen Zhang just chuckles at her and they make a family hug together.

And couple of hours.

Chen Zhang is in the airport and was about to take a flight, but Zhang Yueming call her name and follow her, "Sister! Sister Zhang Zhang, wait for me!" Zhang Yueming keep on calling her.

Chen Zhang stop and look at her, "Mingzi?" She show a puzzled expression.

Zhang Yueming stop in front of her and keep on panting, "Sister, I'm coming with you." Zhang Yueming said and Chen Zhang smile widely at it.

They arrive at S city after 2 hours and Zhang Yueming look so tired.

"Sister, I want to sleep." She said and Chen Zhang just smile, "Just wait a bit. After we finish the meeting, we're going home immediately." She said to her and Yueming just nod at her.

Chen Zhang call a taxi and say, "Sir, can you take us to the W building company?" She politely ask and the driver nod at her.

Chen Zhang and Yueming ride the taxi together and after a couple of minutes, they arrive at the W company. Chen Zhang pay their fare and go outside wearing a mask.

"Sister, why are you wearing a mask?" Zhang Yueming asked, "You know that I don't like being around with people, it makes me more nervous." She said and was about to go inside.

But she saw an old man being hold-up.

Chen Zhang give her bag to Zhang Yueming and help the old man, "Sister, where are you going?!" Zhang Yueming shout.

Chen Zhang punch the criminal and say, "Man, why would you do that to an old man?!" She seems angry, the robber immediately run away.

Chen Zhang sigh in relief and look at the old man, "Are you okay sir?" She asked and look so worried.

"I'm fine. How about you, miss?" He asked and Chen Zhang just nod, "I'm fine sir.. Please don't go out when you're alone, it's dangerous outside these days." She said politely.

"Are you going inside the W building?" He asked and Chen Zhang nod, "Yes, sir."

The old man smile and say, "Then let's go together." He said and the three of them go inside.

---

Chapter 32 ends.