Chapter 40

Chen Ke, Zhang Yueming and her mother are waiting for the doctor to come inside the room. And Liu Qianqian enter and Zhang Yueming was surprised to see her, Liu Qianqian just smile at her.

"Qianqian, how's she?" Chen Ke worriedly asked, "Nothing serious have been found, she need proper rest and drink her medicines in time." She said and Chen Ke calm down after hearing that.

"Okay, thank you Qianqian."

Liu Qianqian nod and say, "I'm going now, call me if anything is wrong." She said and was about to go out, "Sister, I'm taking her out." Zhang Yueming said and go out with Qianqian.

Chen Ke sigh and sit down in a chair beside Chen Zhang and look at her, "Ke Ke, don't worry. Zhang Zhang is fine now." Her mother said and Chen Ke show a pale smile.

And someone knock in the door, Chen Ke walk to the door and open it. She saw that it was Wang Yi.

"Wang Yi?!" Chen Ke was puzzled, Wang Yi saw Chen Zhang peacefully sleeping in her bed. "Can I ask how's she?" Wang Yi asked with a normal voice.

Chen Ke sigh and say, "Zhang Yueming explain everything to me... President Wang I respect you because you're one of the powerful businesswoman in this nation, but bullying my sister is unacceptable." Chen Ke said with a cold voice and Wang Yi don't know what to say.

"You could've just decline the contract instead of making my sister suffer." Chen Ke added.

Wang Yi sigh and say, "Can I talk to her once she wake up?" She asked, Chen Ke nod, "Okay." Chen Ke said and let her in.

Chen Ke's mother greet Wang Yi and Wang Yi show a pale smile to her, she sit in the chair beside Chen Zhang and sigh deeply. Showing a disappointed expression to it.

Chen Zhang whimper and seems having a nightmare, Chen Ke approach her and say, "Zhang Zhang, wake up." She gently whisper to her ear and Chen Zhang open her eyes and saw Chen Ke.

"Sister Ke?"

Chen Zhang sit down and Wang Yi assist her, she still felt dizzy and headache at the same time. She saw Wang Yi and say, "President Wang.. What are you doing here?" She asked with a weak voice.

"Mom, let's go out first." Chen Ke said and her mom agree to it, both of them go out and let the both of them talk.

Wang Yi sigh again and say, "I'm sorry.. I didn't know that you finish the files without even resting." She said and Chen Zhang knew that she meant it.

Chen Zhang smile and say, "It's okay.. I'm glad I finish it the right time." She said and keep showing a pale smile, Wang Yi give her a brown envelope and say, "I already sign the contract so you won't have to work anymore." She said and Chen Zhang read the contract and saw her signature on it.

Chen Zhang was so happy but suddenly felt her head aching, "What's wrong?" Wang Yi asked, "It's alright... I know that sister Ke Ke will be happy to see this." She said and keep on smiling.

Wang Yi warmly smile when she saw her smile, but she suddenly remember that she's not Zhou Shiyu (Even she's Zhou Shiyu), so she suddenly change her expression and stand up, "I'm leaving now." She coldly said and can't even look back at Chen Zhang.

Chen Zhang nod, "Hm."

Wang Yi go out and bow in front of Chen Ke, "I'm going now, Ms. Chen." She said and Chen Ke smile and nod at her.

Wang Yi completely left the hospital and go back at her office.

"How's she?" Shen Mengyao worriedly asked, "She's fine now.. Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming are taking care of her." Wang Yi said with a cold voice.

Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao sigh in relief.

"Yi Yi! Next time, don't give her too much work.. Have you forgotten, she's not Zhou Shiyu!! Please, separate your anger to Chen Zhang!" Shen Mengyao remind her and Wang Yi coldly nod at her.

"I'm sorry."

Shen Mengyao sigh and sit in the sofa, try to calm herself.

---

Chapter 40 ends.