Chapter 35 : Let's see if she's really Chen Zhang

"What are you doing here, Zhou Shiyu?" Wang Yi was so shock to see her and Chen Zhang was confused.

"Zhou Shiyu! Why are you here?" Li Jigan suddenly embrace her tight, Chen Zhang push him away and say, "Sorry! I don't know who you are." She said.

"Zhou Shiyu, its me! Your husband!" Li Jigan said, "I didn't even know I'm married.." Zhou Shiyu just chuckles when she heard that.

"What are you doing here, Zhou Shiyu?! Don't you really understand I hate you?!" Wang Yi said and seems angry at her, Chen Zhang was confused and show a sudden disbelief.

Zhang Yueming pull Chen Zhang behind her back and show a serious expression, "If you have problem to my sister, talk to me." Zhang Yueming said with a serious expression.

"Zhou Shiyu, what is this?" Shen Mengyao look so stress about it, "Who's Zhou Shiyu? My name is Chen Zhang!" Chen Zhang keep explaining but they don't believe it.

"Okay.. Show us some ID to prove you're not Zhou Shiyu!" Yuan Yiqi said and everyone agree to her.

Chen Zhang and Zhang Yueming show a sudden disbelief about it, but Chen Zhang was left with no choice. She get her ID and passport and give it to them.

Wang Yi check it and she's really Chen Zhang, "Now? Do you believe me?" Chen Zhang asked and look so stress about it.

Wang Yi really can't believe it, even everyone in front of Chen Zhang can't believe it. "How does this possible?" She asked and Chen Zhang can see the astonishment in her eyes.

Chen Zhang was left puzzled and don't know what they really mean about it.

Zhang Yueming sigh in relief and say, "So, everything is already clear. Why don't we start the meeting so this can be done already." She said with a serious expression.

Silent remains for 10 seconds and and after 2 hours, the meeting ended and Wang Yi still not signing the contract.

"How would I know that you're not lying to me?" Wang Yi asked, "What do you mean?" Chen Zhang asked.

"Prove to me that you're Chen Zhang.. After that, I'll sign the contract." Wang Yi is serious about it, "No one will prove anything.. If you don't want to sign, then don't!" Zhang Yueming said and hold Chen Zhang's hand and was about to leave.

But Chen Zhang stop her and shook her head, "I'll take care of it." She whisper to her and Zhang Yueming can't believe her decision.

"President Wang.. I understand that you're being cautious about signing different contracts, but since this contract is important to me.. Then I'll do anything as you say."

By hearing that words make Zhang Yueming to show a sudden disbelief, Wang Yi smirk and say, "Come back here tomorrow." Wang Yi said and leave the office by taking the contract with her.

Shen Mengyao and Yiqi follow her,qq leaving Chen Zhang in distress.

Zhang Yueming notice her hands started to tremble so she embrace her and say, "It's alright.. I'm here. Don't worry." Zhang Yueming whisper and Chen Zhang hug her tight.

Zhang Yueming sigh and keep on calming Chen Zhang.

Wang Yi enter her office and look so stress, she place the contract in the top of her table and sit down in her chair.

"Yi Yi! I thought you don't want to see Zhou Shiyu?" Shen Mengyao said while entering her office, "I wanted to make sure that she's not lying and CZ company from G city really send her for the contract." She said and look so serious about it.

Yuan Yiqi enter and say, "I don't believe that's not sister Zhou Zhou!" She said and look so stress about it, "What are you planning now?" Shen Mengyao asked.

Wang Yi coldly look at her and say, "Let's see if she's really Chen Zhang." She said and show a cold expression.

2 days later

Zhou Shiyu arrive at the W company and ride the elevator, the elevator was about to close but Yueming stop it and enter.

"Mingzi? Why are you here? I thought you already go back to G city?"

"I already told about sister Ke Ke about this.. I told her that we'll take this as a challenge and she agree." Yueming explain. "Didn't she get worried?" Chen Zhang asked.

"She did.. Especially mom."

Chen Zhang was so shock to hear that, "You shouldn't have let mom know about this." She said and look so stress about it, "What am I gonna do? Sister Ke Ke say it without even thinking." Yueming explain and look so scared at Chen Zhang.

They arrive at their floor and the elevator open, the first person they saw is Wang Yi.

"Hello, president Wang." Chen Zhang bow but Zhang Yueming didn't do it, "Make this thing clear." Wang Yi said and give her 12 piles of different files.

"Okay." Chen Zhang smile widely but Wang Yi roll her eyes and leave her.

"Sister Zhang Zhang, are you sure you'll do everything she say?" Zhang Yueming show a sudden disbelief, "I wanted to get her signature.. You know how important is the partnership for sister Ke Ke." She said and go out of the elevator.

An employee approach the two of them and say, "Both of you are the new employees, right?"

Chen Zhang and Yueming nod.

"Your seat and computer are over there, just go there." The employee point at the vacant computer, "Thank you." Chen Zhang thank her.

"No problem, just call me. I'm Zhan Le." She said.

"Thank you." Chen Zhang repeat it again, Zhan Le leave and go to her work. Zhang Yueming get the other files to Chen Zhang and say, "I'll help you with these." She said.

"No need." Chen Zhang refuse but Yueming insist.

Chen Zhang know that Yueming is a little child and like playing, she maybe an immature one but when it comes to serious things, Zhang Yueming's behavior suddenly becoming like a adult one.

Zhang Yueming give her a cold stare so she just agree to her, "Fine.. I'll let you hep me." She said and both of them go to their computer table to work.

---

Chapter 35 ends.