Chapter 48

"Yi Yi, what the hell are you talking about?!"

"Just answer me!!"

Chen Ke, Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao enter and was so shock to see that the both of them are fighting. Shen Mengyao and Yiqi immediately pull Wang Yi away.

"Tell me, where'd you get it?!" Wang Yi seems angry.

"Guys! Please calm down! Chen Zhang is sleeping and we have to talk about this outside." Chen Ke said and everyone agree to her.

He Jin enter the room and seems puzzled, "What's happening?" She asked.

Chen Ke and Yueming kissed her cheeks and say, "We'll just talk something important, mom. Please guard Chen Zhang first." Chen Ke said with a serious expression and go out.

Everyone go out and close the door.

"Wang Yi, what's really wrong with you?" Chen Ke asked with a serious expression, "Tell me... Is Chen Zhang is really your sister?" She calmly asked and everyone was puzzled about it.

"What do you mean?" Chen Ke asked.

"The rings... The golden rings in her neck is came from me, I gave it to sister Zhou Zhou." She explain and everyone show a sudden disbelief, "How's that possible?" Shen Mengyao asked.

Wang Yi go back inside the room and gently get the necklace in Chen Zhang's neck, He Jin didn't say anything and was also puzzled. Wang Yi go back outside and show her the rings "The rings have letters.. And that is W and Z." She said and Chen Ke and Yueming check it.

The rings have W and Z on it.

"There's a high chance that Chen Zhang is really Zhou Shiyu." Chen Ke said and seems realize something.

"But why she became Chen Zhang?" Yuan Yiqi asked, "She get into an accident in France." Yueming said with a frown expression.

Wang Yi was surprised, "What?" She asked and look confused, "Driver Ma didn't mean to hit her... But the police report saying that time she saved a little girl who is crossing the street... If she didn't save the girl, she will never suffer from amnesia." Chen Ke explain.

Shen Mengyao suddenly cry when she heard that.

"Amnesia? That's why she didn't show up for 3 years." Wang Yi become cold after realizing why Zhou Shiyu didn't show up with her after what happened.

"It's my fault." She said and punch the wall hard, her hand bleed but the pain she feel is the pain in her heart. "Its my fault!!"

Yiqi stop her and embrace her tight, "Yi Yi, calm down." Wang Yi keep on crying.

Zhang Yueming and Chen Ke cannot do anything just show a frown expression, "Guys, let Chen Zhang remember anything but not now. Let us not force her yet." Chen Ke said with a calm voice and a normal expression.

Wang Yi agree to her and calm herself, "Yeah.. That's right." She said and sigh deeply.

A few hours later, Wang Yi go back inside and hold tight to Chen Zhang's hand.

"Sister Zhou Zhou, I'm sorry.!" Wang Yi keep on crying and crying, while Shen Mengyao and the others are just watching her from a far.

"Hm! Mingzi!" Chen Zhang whimper and seems having a nightmare, Wang Yi wipe her tears and say, "Sister? Sister, wake up!" She said while patting her cheeks.

"Mingzi! No!" Chen Zhang keep on whimpering until she open her eyes, her sweats are dripping and was surprised to see Wang Yi in front of her.

"Yi Yi?"

"Sister? You're awake!" Wang Yi smile widely.

"Where is Mingzi?" Chen Zhang seems panicking and wanted to get up but Wang Yi stop her and the wound started to ache.

Mingzi arrive and was so shock to see Chen Zhang, "Sister!!" Zhang Yueming run to Chen Zhang and embrace her tight, Chen Zhang sigh deeply and say, "Thank god you're okay!"

"Sister, I'm sorry. I didn't protect you well." Zhang Yueming said and keep on crying, Chen Zhang wipe her tears and say, "I'm older than you, I should be the one to protect you." By saying that words make Zhang Yueming to cry so much.

Yuan Yiqi notice that her wound is bleeding.

"Zhang Zhang, your wound." Yiqi point at her wound and Wang Yi panicked, "Call the doctor!!"

Shen Mengyao immediately call the doctor outside, Chen Zhang calm Wang Yi and smile widely in front of her. "Yi Yi, it's not that serious."

"It is serious!"

The doctor arrive and told them to leave first.

Everyone leave and also Wang Yi, but she even become more panicked and can't even calm down a bit.

A few minutes after the doctor change the bandage, they come out and say, "She's fine now. If any problem, please call us." The doctor said and leave.

Wang Yi worriedly enter and sit beside her and hold her hand, "How's you feel?" Wang Yi worriedly asked, "I'm fine.. No need to worry too much." Chen Zhang said and show a pale smile.

"Ahm.. Zhang Zhang, we're going to go out now. We'll just buy some foods for you, and we'll leave Wang Yi so both of you can talk." Chen Ke said with a normal expression.

Everyone agree to her and they all leave.

Chen Zhang seems nervous, "Is this about the dinner?" Chen Zhang ask and look worried and Wang Yi seems puzzled, "What? No!"

"Ah! I thought it was the dinner."

Both of them smile together, but the room suddenly get filled by an awkward atmosphere. Chen Zhang keep looking away and looks like she can't look at Wang Yi in the eyes, but Wang Yi is looking at her face and it makes Chen Zhang to be nervous.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked to break the silence.

"Yeah." Wang Yi said and keep looking at her face.

Chen Zhang wipe her face and ask, "How about that?" She asked and show an awkward smile, "No, not there.... Here." Wang Yi gently touch her lips and Chen Zhang suddenly blush deeply.

"What's wrong in my lips?" She asked.

Wang Yi didn't answer and gently kiss her lips, Chen Zhang was surprised but she didn't resist or push Wang Yi.

She slowly close her eyes and just feel Wang Yi's lips that was attached to hers.

After such a warm kiss, Chen Zhang is gasping and directly look at Wang Yi, "What was that for?" Chen Zhang asked her.

"I love you." Wang Yi said which make Chen Zhang's eyes to widen. Wang Yi kiss her forehead and whisper, "Just sleep for a while."

Chen Zhang slowly close her eyes and trust Wang Yi from lying her head down in the pillow, Wang Yi kiss her forehead again and watch Chen Zhang's pale face.

---

Chapter 48 ends.