Chapter 42

3 days later

Wang Yi is getting busy with Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao, the three of them are reading some documents together. Wang Yi's secretary enter and say, "Ms. Wang, Chen Zhang is here." She said with a normal expression.

"Let her in."

The secretary go out and inform Chen Zhang, Chen Ke and Zhang Yueming to enter the office. "Good morning, Yi Yi." Chen Zhang said with a happy expression.

Wang Yi approach her and embrace her, and then smile widely. All of them was surprised to her sudden action, "I'm glad you're back." She said and directly look at Chen Zhang.

Zhang Yueming approach them and make a distance to the both of them, "I forgot to remind everyone that this is just a friendly conversation." She said and Wang Yi coldly look at her.

Chen Zhang and Chen Ke chuckles, same for Yiqi and Mengyao.

Chen Zhang pass a lunchbox to Wang Yi and Wang Yi accept it, "Mom made it for you." She said with a normal smile.

Wang Yi nod and say, "Thanks... By the way, we're having a dinner tonight. Would you like to join us?" Wang Yi asked her, but Chen Zhang refuse and say, "I also have dinner with my sister."

"It's okay.. Let's all have dinner with Wang Yi, if that's okay with Wang Yi and Mingzi?" Chen Ke said.

Zhang Yueming look at Wang Yi with a serious expression and say, "I'm fine with that.. As long as she's far from sister Zhang Zhang." She said and Chen Ke react, "Mingzi!!"

"I'm fine with that." Wang Yi said and look at Zhang Yueming with a serious expression.

Chen Zhang suddenly got a call so she immediately answer it and say, "Hello?"

"Ms. Chen Zhang, please inform Ms. Chen Ke that she have meeting in the afternoon." Chen Ke's secretary said on the phone, Chen Zhang look at Chen Ke and say, "sister Ke Ke, you have meeting this afternoon?"

"Yeah!" Chen Ke said.

"So it means you won't be able to come with us?" Zhang Yueming asked.

"I think so."

Chen Zhang show a frown expression and look at Wang Yi, "Yi Yi, can we just have dinner next time? I really wanted that sister Chen Ke to come but not now." She said and seems shy to say it.

Wang Yi smile and pat her head, "Of course, Sister Zhang Zhang." Wang Yi said and by that action made Chen Zhang to blush deeply.

Chen Zhang gulp and nod, she turn around and grab Chen Ke's hand and say, "Sister, let's leave." She said and Chen Ke notice that her ears are red.

She smile and say, "Okay."

"Oh, wait. Let me come with you guys!" Wang Yi said and follow them.

They go out of the office but Zhao Xiding and Li Jigan stop in front of them, "Wang Yi, how about I borrow her to you?" He said and teased Wang Yi.

Wang Yi pull Chen Zhang to her back and show a cold expression, "She's not sister Zhou Zhou, so leave.. And Zhou Shiyu is all yours." Wang Yi said with a cold voice and a serious expression.

"Pfft!" Zhao Xiding chuckles.

"Chen Zhang, right?" Li Jigan look at Chen Zhang and Chen Zhang just nod at him.

"Nice to meet you." He said and smile.

Li Jigan and Zhao Xiding left, and Mr. Zhou arrive and say, "Look, I just wanted to apologize to what happened yesterday. I really thought that you're my daughter Shiyu." He said and smile, "It's okay, Mr. Zhou... But who really is this Zhou Shiyu and everyone keep on calling me that name?" Chen Zhang asked and everyone become speechless.

"Let's go.. I'll take you out." Wang Yi change the topic and held Chen Zhang's hand and leave in the building.

---

Chapter 42 ends