Chapter 16

In the grand venue of Zhou's birthday party

Wang Yi get out in the car and personally open the door for Zhou Shiyu and personally hold her hand.

Suddenly, they already caught people's attention who was surprised to see Zhou Shiyu who is wearing the simple maroon gown. Zhou Shiyu is turning more nervous and her hands is trembling, Wang Yi hold her hand tight and whisper, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

Zhou Shiyu smile at her and calm herself.

When they enter the grand venue, everyone was surprised and their jaw suddenly drop down when they saw Zhou Shiyu in the maroon gown. Zhou Shiyu's father was also shock to see her daughter attending his birthday party.

Li Jigan was happy to see Zhou Shiyu from a far while Zhao Xiding felt more pissed about it.

Wang Yi and Zhou Shiyu approach Mr. Zhou with good intentions and smile in front of him, "Mr. Zhou, Is it offensive to brought my wife here?" Wang Yi asked him.

"Of course not! Shiyu is your wife and you can bring her!" Mr. Zhou hesitate and Wang Yi can see the reluctance in his eyes but Wang Yi chose to pretend that she didn't see anything.

Of course, everyone will say yes to Wang Yi, she's the youngest billionaire in S city and around the nation.

"Thank you, dad." Zhou Shiyu show a pale smile in front of him but Mr. Zhou ignore her and greet the other guests.

Wang Yi hold her hand and say, "Let's go and sit down." Wang Yi offer and Zhou Shiyu nod.

Both of them sit down and eat their food, everything is fine as Zhou Shiyu didn't see it coming. Maybe because she's now Wang Yi's wife that's why no one dare to talk something bad about her, or it's because her father's birthday.

She ignore her anxiousness and relax with Wang Yi for a while.

And a minutes later, they finished eating and give their plates to the waiter. "Sister Zhou Zhou, do you want to drink wine?" Wang Yi asked.

Zhou Shiyu hesitate but smile, "Okay.. If you drink?" Zhou Shiyu hesitate to refuse a wine but since Wang Yi wanted to drink, she will just drink a little.

Wang Yi try calling the waiter but she saw that the waiter is also busy, "Sister Zhou Zhou, wait me here." Wang Yi said and leave her to get some wine.

Zhou Shiyu stay in her seat and didn't leave, she keep waiting for Wang Yi.

"Is that Mr. Zhou's daughter? My god! What is she doing here?" Zhou Shiyu can hear others chatter to each other, she wanted to go home but she saw Wang Yi talking to some businessmen with her father.

She calm herself for a while and suddenly Zhao Xiding approach her with her friends and laugh at Zhou Shiyu, "Yo! Shiyu is here!" They teasing Zhou Shiyu but Shiyu ignore them.

"What? Will you tell Wang Yi that I'm here talking to you? Aiya! You always felt like you're the victim." Zhao Xiding roll her eyes and drink her wine, but Zhou Shiyu still ignore them and just lower her head, looking at her lap while thinking of a way to leave.

Wang Yi saw that Zhao Xiding is talking with Zhou Shiyu, but she was being distract by other businessmen. Yuan Yiqi and Shen Mengyao also saw Zhao Xiding and her friends.

"Yiqi, let's go." Mengyao wanted to approach but Yiqi stop her, "Sister, what if you get into a fight?" Worriedly asked Shen Mengyao.

"Let go! I have to protect Zhou Zhou!" Yiqi didn't get to stop her and just follow her.

"Hey! What are you doing with her?" Shen Mengyao asked with a serious expression, Zhou Shiyu raise her head and saw Shen Mengyao.

"Shen Mengyao.. I didn't notice you're here."

"Yeah, you will never notice me because we're not close."

Zhao Xiding and her friends laugh after Shen Mengyao said that, Zhou Shiyu stay silent and didn't say anything. "Really?" She said and suddenly pour the wine in Zhou Shiyu's head.

Wang Yi caught their attention so she approach them.

Zhou Shiyu still didn't say anything and just let them bully her, Shen Mengyao felt angry so she wanted to slap her but Wang Yi stop her in time.

"Wang Yi meimei!!" Shen Mengyao shout.

"Wang Yi, help me! They're bullying me!" Zhao Xiding play the role as the victim, but she thought Wang Yi would believe her.

Wang Yi suddenly slap her hard and everyone including Zhou Shiyu was so shock, Zhao Xiding chuckles and felt pissed.

"How dare you insult my wife while I'm away!!" Wang Yi said with a cold and serious expression, "Really? Why did you do that? Wang Yi, I'm protecting your status from this woman!"

"And I'm protecting my wife from you!!"

Zhou Shiyu stand up and stop Wang Yi, "Yi Yi, please. Stop it." Zhou Shiyu whisper, Wang Yi calm down a bit.

Mr. Zhou approach them and show an angry expression, "What are you all doing?! This is my birthday and not an office!!" He said with an angry expression and look at Zhou Shiyu.

He point at Zhou Shiyu, "You really always bring trouble!" He said with an angry voice, Wang Yi pull Zhou Shiyu in her back and give a serious expression to Mr. Zhou.

"Ms. Wang, please stay out of this." Mr. Zhou beg, "Can I? If you don't want to take your daughter's side then don't!" Wang Yi grab Zhou Shiyu's hand and leave the grand venue with an anger in her face.

"Yiqi, let's go. The atmosphere in this place is getting ugly." Shen Mengyao said with Yuan Yiqi and immediately left the place.

The people was surprised, they didn't expect that Wang Yi will be so mad at them. Mr. Zhou sigh and calm his self from what happened.

---

Chapter 16 ends