Chapter 15

Wang Yi is reading some documents in her laptop while Zhou Shiyu is lying her head in Wang Yi's lap while reading a book.

The silence was broken by the sound of Wang Yi's phone notification, Wang Yi check it and saw that it was an invitation into Mr. Zhou's birthday party.

"Sister Zhou Zhou, your dad sent me an invitation." Wang Yi said and show the text in her phone, "You're going?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

"Will you come with me?"

Zhou Shiyu don't know what to say in a second, she read the text again and say, "I can't. My name is not there." Zhou Shiyu said and return her cellphone, "Then, I won't go." Wang Yi said and close her laptop.

"But I'm sure, dad will wait for you." Zhou Shiyu said with a worrying expression, "I won't go if you don't go." Wang Yi said with a smile.

Zhou Shiyu sigh and smile, "Okay, I'll go with you." But Wang Yi can see the reluctance in her eyes, but since Zhou Shiyu agree, Wang Yi hug her and smile widely.

"Thank you sister. But it says here that we have to go in 6:30, but it's still 4 pm in the afternoon."

Zhou Shiyu think about it, "How about we get ready for it? So we can be sure?" Wang Yi agree to it.

Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi arrive, "Wang Yi meimei, do you got the invitation?" Yuan Yiqi asked and Wang Yi just nod.

"So, let's get ready?" Shen Mengyao asked and everyone agree to it but except of Zhou Shiyu who is still hesitating to go.

"Wang Yi, I can't really go. I will only make you embarrassed!" Zhou Shiyu is worried about it, Wang Yi make her calm down. "Sister you're my wife.. If you don't go then I won't go.. And besides you're the daughter of Mr. Zhou, who told you that you can't go?" Wang Yi coldly asked.

"Yes, Zhou Zhou. Who told you?" Shen Mengyao also asked the same question.

Yiqi didn't ask for it, Zhou Shiyu don't know what to say and show a frown expression. "I just felt like I don't belong there." Wang Yi hug her again and say, "Don't say that... I don't want to hear you say that words again." Wang Yi said.

Zhou Shiyu nod and Shen Mengyao and Yuan Yiqi stay calm, Wang Yi directly look at Zhou Shiyu and say, "You okay now? Should we get ready?" Wang Yi calmly asked.

Zhou Shiyu curve a smile and keep on nodding, "Okay, let's go." Wang Yi hold her hand and leave the house.

They go to Wang Yi's personal wardrobe stylist. Wang Yi let him pick any types of coat that will fit to her while Yiqi are having a hard time what kind of clothes to wear.

Shen Mengyao and Zhou Shiyu are just having fun wearing gowns and dresses.

Wang Yi is already done with her clothes, she wear very simple and like a man. Totally wear black 3 piece suit and waiting for Zhou Shiyu and Shen Mengyao to come out.

Yuan Yiqi also wearing a black 3 piece suit like she's going in a wedding. She check the time in her watch and say, "It's already 5:55, but they still don’t come out." Yiqi said.

Wang Yi are busy reading a book so she didn't look at Yiqi and say, "Just let them." With a cold voice and a cold expression.

Shen Mengyao get out wearing a simple dress, Yuan Yiqi was so happy to see her in that dress. And Zhou Shiyu come out and seems shy wearing the maroon gown.

When Wang Yi look at her, she was mesmerized and surprised seeing Zhou Shiyu in that gown. She thought that Zhou Shiyu is just a simple and good hearted woman, but she realize that she's like a flower, needed care and love to bloom beautifully.

Wang Yi approach her and curve a wide smile in her lips, "Let's go?" Offering Wang Yi's hand to Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu hesitate to hold her hand, but since Wang Yi is waiting, she doesn't have any choice but to hold her hand and go out with her.

Zhou Shiyu and Wang Yi enter the car, Wang Yi hold her trembling hand and say, "Just relax. I'm here beside you." Wang Yi smile and Zhou Shiyu calm down a bit.

Shiyu lean her head in Wang Yi's shoulder and Wang Yi is not nervous like before, she's happy to know that she love Zhou Shiyu and will do everything to protect her wife.

"Sister.. Just sleep, you don't have to be so stress. Besides we're not arriving yet."

Zhou Shiyu look at her in distress, "Look, What if I mess up?!" Zhou Shiyu is a bit panicking, Wang Yi kiss her cheek and say, "Your not. Because you're great today." She said and Zhou Shiyu suddenly blush deeply.

---

Chapter 15 ends.