Chapter 45

Chen Zhang, Yueming and Chen Ke decided to go back in S city to have dinner with her since Chen Zhang gave her promise to Wang Yi.

But because of being so busy at the morning, they arrive at 9 pm in the W company.

When they arrive, they saw the employees gather outside the office of Wang Yi. They approach them and ask, "What's happening?" Chen Zhang asked with a normal voice.

"President Wang is drunk and getting angry again. Ms. Shen and Ms. Yuan are inside and stopping her but she won't listen." The employee explain it to her, Chen Zhang enter and saw Wang Yi.

"Yi Yi!" Chen Zhang call her name.

Wang Yi stop and smile, she approach her and hug her tight, "Sister Zhou Zhou! Did you come back for me?!" She said and her voice is drunk already.

Chen Zhang was confused, "Chen Zhang, please take care of her." Shen Mengyao said and leave with Yuan Yiqi.

Chen Zhang look at Wang Yi and hold her face, "Tell me what's wrong?" She asked and Wang Yi didn't react, Chen Zhang decided to go out of the office and say, "Sister Ke Ke, I'll take her to her home first." Chen Zhang said while holding Wang Yi.

"I'll go with you." Zhang Yueming said.

"No need... Ms. Shen, can I have Yi Yi's house location?" Chen Zhang asked with a normal voice, "Okay, I'll send it to you." Shen Mengyao said and get her phone.

"Already send.. Sorry, Chen Zhang. I think she'll listen to you because you look like Zhou Shiyu." Shen Mengyao apologize and Chen Zhang understand her, "I am." Chen Zhang said and enter the elevator.

A couple of minutes, they arrive at Wang Yi's mansion and saw some servants, "Ahm.. Sister, can you tell me where's her room?" She asked and the maid pointed upstairs, "That room, Ms. Zhou." She said and Chen Zhang didn't react anymore.

Just take Wang Yi upstairs and enter her room, she placed Wang Yi in the bed and sigh deeply because of tiredness, "Aiya! Your so heavy!" Chen Zhang said.

Chen Zhang was about to leave but Wang Yi pull her and place her head in her arm and look at her with a serious eyes, "Sister Zhou Zhou, where are you going?" Wang Yi asked with a cold voice.

Chen Zhang blush deeply and say, "I-I'm n-not going a-anywhere." Chen Zhang stuttered and Wang Yi smile warmly and just kiss her, Chen Zhang can taste the sweet wine in her lips and it make her hands to tremble.

Wang Yi unbuttoning her buttons but Chen Zhang come back to her senses and push Wang Yi away, Wang Yi suddenly fell asleep in the bed. Chen Zhang sigh and her head suddenly ache and a blur memory suddenly just come in her head.

"Why I can't remember it clearly?" She asked and look at Wang Yi.

She sigh and just wear off Wang Yi's shoes, after that she sit beside Wang Yi and look at her face. "You still love her.. And I won't stop you from loving Zhou Shiyu." She said and kiss Wang Yi's lips and a tear fall down.

Looks like Chen Zhang gave up her love for Wang Yi, she knew to herself that she can't change the fact that she had fallen in love with Wang Yi.

1 day later

In the W company

Li Jigan is so problematic, he's been losing great numbers of his money and looks like going down. His secretary enter and say, "Mr. Li, They're waiting for you in the meeting room." He said and Li Jigan nod and sigh deeply.

He go to the meeting room and saw the board of directors, "So, let's start." He said and look so energetic.

"Nothing to start, because this company want you out, Jigan." One of the board directors said to him which make Li Jigan to be more shock, "What did you say?" He asked and show a sudden disbelief.

"He said that you're fired, Li Jigan!" Wang Yi suddenly enter the scene and show a cold expression. Shen Mengyao, Yuan Yiqi and Mr. Zhou also enter and show a cold expression.

"Do you think you can let me down? Dad, what is this?!"

"Stop calling me that way!" Mr. Zhou shout at him.

Li Jigan laugh and say, "Well, you can't fired me today Wang Yi.. I still own 25% in this company." He said and Wang Yi smirk, "Is that so?" She said and show a documents to him.

"That 25% is no longer yours." Wang Yi said and smirk which make Li Jigan to torn the paper and become angry, "Guards! Take Li Jigan out of this building!!" Yuan Yiqi order the guards.

"No need. I have my own feet and I can walk." He said and was about to go out but he turn back and say, "We'll see each other again, Wang Yi." He said and smirk.

After that he completely leave the office.

---

Chapter 45 ends.