Chapter 7

"Huh?" Zhou Shiyu return a question to Shen Mengyao.

"Do you like her?" Shen Mengyao repeat the question, Zhou Shiyu gulp and look back to the bookshelf, hiding her embarrassed expression to her sudden question.

"M-m.. M-maybe?" Zhou Shiyu stutter to say the word to Shen Mengyao. Mengyao was puzzled and completely confused, "Maybe? How does 'maybe' define it?"

Zhou Shiyu shrug her shoulders and say, "Don't know.. I'm not sure... Your cousin is cold and silent, but she's caring and gentle in the inside.. I'm not sure about it." Zhou Shiyu explain what she really feels about it.

Shen Mengyao is still confused but decided to leave it and smile in front of her, "I forgot to ask.. Did both of you plan on having a formal wedding?"

Zhou Shiyu shake her head and sit beside Shen Mengyao, "We didn't talk about it yet." She said with a shy expression that make Mengyao to smile widely.

Wang Yi knock on the door and say, "Sister, can you take care of sister Shiyu for me?" Wang Yi asked with a cold expression and a cold voice.

Shen Mengyao nod, "Yes. But where are you going?" Wang yi reply, "I have a meeting today. I have to go, I'll just come back at dinner time." Wang Yi said.

She was about to leave but Shen Mengyao stop her, "Hey! Come here!" Wang Yi was puzzled and just approach her.

"What is it?" Wang Yi asked.

"Go promise your wife, not me." Shen Mengyao point at Zhou Shiyu.

Wang Yi coldly look at Zhou Shiyu and say, "I promise, I'll be back before dinner." Zhou Shiyu can see her sincere expression, she look away and say, "Okay, as you say."

Wang Yi show a pale smile and say, "I'm going."

Shen Mengyao look at Zhou Shiyu who suddenly become imbecile, "Zhou Zhou, is something wrong?" Zhou Shiyu didn't turn around and look at her and just shake her head, "Nothing. I wanted to go to the bathroom." Zhou Shiyu rush to the bathroom, leaving Shen Mengyao to be puzzled.

"What happened to her?" Shen Mengyao asked herself.

In the W company

Wang Yi arrive at the meeting room and saw Mr. Li Ji Gan, the one and only enemy of Wang Yi since she was a child. "Wang Yi! Long time no see, I heard that you're married to Zhou Zhou." He said and smile in front of her.

Wang Yi show a cold expression and enter the room, the board of directors bow in front of her and greet her, "Greetings to Ms. Wang!"

"Everyone sit down. Let's start the meeting." Wang Yi said and sit down in the CEO's chair.

"Come on, you should take it easy." He said with a teasing expression, Wang Yi drink a water and coldly look at him. "Are you the one to present or not?" That sudden question make the others more nervous but not for Ji Gan.

Ji Gan nod and slowly approach Wang Yi, "Just relax, you'll see that I'll snatch Zhou Zhou away from you." He whispered to Wang Yi.

Wang Yi smirk and directly look at him, "Mr. Li Ji Gan, you should listen to your own words. Because what's mine, is mine. And I will never give my wife away." Wang Yi said with a serious expression.

Li Ji Gan just laugh, "I better get going." He said and leave Wang Yi being pissed off.

Wang Yi show a cold and serious expression to others, "Now tell me.. Who is the one who let him enter this meeting room?" Wang Yi calmly asked them, and no one answer her question.

Wang Yi turn around and leave. After she left, the board of directors sigh in relief, Wang Yi head back to her office and read some documents to forget what happened today.

And hours later, she didn't realize that it was already 8 pm in the evening. She show a disappointed expression from realizing that she didn't eat in time again, Zhou Shiyu enter and saw Wang Yi being problematic in her table.

"Can I enter?" Zhou Shiyu asked with a calm voice, "Sister Zhou Zhou? What are you doing here?" Wang Yi was a bit surprised from her sudden appearance.

Zhou Shiyu enter and put the lunchbox in her table and open it for Wang Yi.

Wang Yi didn't say anything and just look at Zhou Shiyu.

Zhou Shiyu get a spoon and wanted to feed Wang Yi, "Ahhhh!!" Zhou Shiyu said and Wang Yi knew that she's cute and its enough reason for Wang Yi to turn red.

Wang Yi open her mouth and Zhou Shiyu feed her, "I can do it." Wang Yi said with a shy expression, "You sure?" Zhou Shiyu asked.

Wang Yi nod and get the food in her hand and eat it.

"Am I being too disturbing?" Zhou Shiyu asked, "No.. Not at all." Wang Yi said while eating her food.

Zhou Shiyu smile widely when Wang Yi said that to her, she saw a bookshelf so she get one book. "Yi Yi, can I borrow one?" Zhou Shiyu asked Wang Yi.

Wang Yi nod, "Hm. You can." Wang Yi said with a cold voice and a cold expression, Zhou Shiyu smile and say, "Thank you."

Zhou Shiyu sit down in the sofa while Wang Yi keep on signing documents in her table while eating the food that Zhou Shiyu brought.

1 hour later

Wang Yi finish the food and she finished  the other documents, she stretch her arms and legs and saw Zhou Shiyu fell asleep in the sofa. Wang Yi sigh and approach Zhou Shiyu, she gently pat her cheek, "Sister, wake up now." Gently whisper in her ears.

Wang Yi stop and look at her charming face, she tuck her hair behind her ear and stare at her red lips.

Zhou Shiyu slowly open her eyes and saw Wang Yi in front of her.

"Wang Yi?" Zhou Shiyu was surprised.

And their both faces started to blush deeply.

---

Chapter 7 ends.